~🌟Chapter 5 :- ( Daycare Dilema )🌟~

~🌟Oliver's Pov🌟~

At Night....

" I don't want to go to preschool ! "
Josh said pouting we were sitting a dinner table.

" Kiddo , now don't be like that , you need to go to school and It's not up for discussion " Rick said while Alfred was helping me eat some Applesauce while I was still stuck highchair.

" Young master , Master Rick is right , you need to go to school " Alfred said wiping some apple sauce off my cheeks.

" School is fun and you will make lots of new friends " Rick said.

" Daddy do I have to go to daycare...."
I asked.

" Yes Oli , you have to go to daycare '
Rick said and I hung up my head In disappointment.

How was I supposed to tell anyone that I was a 16 year old teenage boy stuck In his 2 year old body.

" Alright , it's near your bedtime Kiddos " Rick said putting plates In sink.

" What!? It's not even 10:00 pm "
Josh said.

" According to research Kids need atleast 10 hours of sleep , come on let's get you In your PJs " Rick said picking me up and taking us upstairs.

Rick got Inside my nursery and and sat down In rocking chair with me cuddling him.

" I know you like stories Oli , which story would you like to hear ? " Rick asked.

" That one ! " I pointed at the ' Peter the Rabbit ' book.

" That's a good choice kiddo , alright lets start - " Rick said and began reading the book.

By the time Rick was done reading the story book I was quite sleepy.

I let out yawn as Rick placed me Inside the crib and popped pacifier In my mouth putting back the wooden bars up and switching on ' Moon and Stars 'night light '

" Night night , Baby boy " Rick kissed my forehead.

I got a warm and fuzzy feeling In my chest and I snuggled Into teddy bear.

Next day....

I rubbed my eyes and saw sunlight that came through window.

I stretched my arms and tried to stand up when I realized my diaper was white soggy.

Shi* I didn't even realize I was wet !

" Good morning Oli ! rise and shine "
Rick said smiling down at me.

" Morning Ric-Daddy ! " I said and Rick picked me up.

" Looks like Oli you need a change "
Rick said squishing the front of my diaper and I blushed.

Rick placed me on changing table and quickly changed my diaper putting me In cute shortalls and clipping the pacifier.

" There you go , now let's go down and Join your big brother for breakfast "
Rick said bouncing me In his arms and I giggled.

Uh ! get it toghter Oli!! your 16 not 2.

" Master Josh ! please listen - "
I heard Alfred.

" No ! " Josh said who was wearing a
' Cars ' undies.

" What's going on here Alfred ? "
Rick asked.

" Master Rick , I suggest Young Master Josh that he should wear
Pull-ups as precaution for Pre-school but he wouldn't listen to It " Alfred said.

~🌟The Diaper Bro's🌟~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara