Destruction Of Time With Iset

A teenage girl with long, glossy brown-black hair and blue eyes was sitting by a cafeteria restaurant in Italy, staring at her PDA as she re-watched the video message from Zane Truesdale, one of her closest friends who she knew she could always trust as well as her crush for a long time, since their first duel against each other in her first year, she smiled, remembering the good times while blushing lightly also remembering Zane kissing her after his graduation.

She shook her head, now wasn't the time and that was the past, she broke all contacts with her friends after leaving the Duel academy without as much as a goodbye to any of them and she's been traveling, participating in tournaments all around the world, and winning as she defended her title of, Queen of Duels, not only is she traveling here but also to all the other dimensions, making sure everything is peaceful which was hard considering many despised her while others feared her for the reign of terror she had when she was the supreme Queen. she also spent time encouraging young duelists to believe in the heart of the cards and trust their duel spirits, helping those with controlling their powers sometimes too.

It surprised her above everything when she received four consecutive messages from four of her best friends, especially considering she only ever talked to Jesse, each warning her about a mystery masked duelist who stole not only Zane's Cyber end dragon and Atticus' Red-eyes black dragon but also Jesse's beloved ace who helped her during her hardest time, Rainbow Dragon. And when she found out her father's Blue-eyes white dragon was missing too, it certainly didn't calm her nerves as she glanced at the message from Aster, warning her about a threat he sensed and how his Destiny HEROS seemed restless.

She was afraid, annoyed, and angry but still determined as she closed her eyes, remembering her promise of returning the Rainbow Dragon and others at all costs. 

"The spirit world is in chaos, someone is messing with things ought not to be messed with", Rin, her past self who now lived within her said in her monotone voice as she sat on the opposite chair in spirit form, but Iset knew the supreme queen well enough to know that she was beyond pissed.

Yubel, her personal guardian and childhood friend nodded, "someone is messing with time as her Majesty said, it's causing a dis-balance, and I am afraid it spells huge trouble for us".

Banner who also appeared in spirit form and was about to say something when the four froze, something was coming towards them.

"LOOK OUT!"

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!".

"AAH! OW!".

A huge beam hit everywhere causing people to run around in a panic with no luck. Two roars were heard above everyone's yelling and Iset recognized them at once, "Rainbow and Cyber End, they are in so much pain".

"We have to run, René, they aren't in control at the moment, you can't do anything, it's best if we keep moving instead of finding a sanctuary as it could be destroyed, whoever is doing this, is destroying everything and everywhere, no place is safe, we must find the source of the attacks", Supreme Dark Magician appeared beside her, hitting a piece of debris with a black beam from his staff, rescuing her.

Supreme Dark Death, a hooded figure with void for a face, holding a black crystal scythe and his cloak which looked like it was made out of torn black cloth and shadows, evil counterpart to one of her favourite monsters which was used by the supreme queen in the dark world hovered to her side as he spoke in the same spooky voice as ever, "the one who caused all these deaths will arrive soon, my queen, he doesn't intend to stop anytime soon, follow me, I shall keep you safe at the best of my ability".  

Rin and René alongside Pharaoh the cat, Yubel, and Supreme Black Magician followed The Supreme Queen's monster as they overlooked the once beautiful city now nothing but rubble, flame, and smoke. Rin and Yubel returned to inside her mind as she ran on rooftops to escape from Zane's signature monster, unfortunately, her two monster friends had to return to their cards as well to escape as she jumped hastily to get away from another blow.