.011

we were just staring at each other for a few minutes.
he finally broke the silence by saying "that's a nice hoodie soph" i realised i was wearing his hoodie. i got out my bed and walked up to him.
"so are you going to tell me why your here nate, it's like 2am and i'm too high for your bullshit" i said to him
"i just want to be with you tonight" he said back. he walked past me and laid in my bed
after taking off his jeans. i climbed back into bed with him but i was still annoyed so i made a space between us.

he noticed i was making a space and came closer to me, pulling me into him with his arm. i couldn't be bothered to fight with him so i moved closer to him so my head was on his chest. my room was dark apart from the glow of my phone. "i don't actually hate you soph" nate whispered to me. i hate having serious conversations with him so i just ignored it. "soph i know you can hear me, stop fucking ignoring me" he said in my ear more aggressively.

i dropped my phone and turned round to face him, i placed both my hands on his neck. i swear i could hear my heart beating out of my chest. i swung my legs around him so i was straddling  him and kissed him. he started to kiss me back and placed his hands on my ass before squeezing it.

i took my hoodie off so i was sitting just in my underwear, me and nate stopped kissing for a minute and he took off his shirt. he flipped us over so he was on top of me and leaned down to start kissing my neck. i let out a moan and he laughed, he took of my panties and started to rub my clit.

as he was doing this i went into my bedside table and took out a condom. i passed him the condom and watched him take off his underwear and his dick bounce up. i climbed over to him and started to rub his dick with my hand. i heard him let out a moan and i placed the condom over his dick.

he told hold of me again and flung me back down on the bed. he slid into me and it felt amazing. i've had sex with more than a few guys but nate is definitely the best. i gripped his back and dug my nails in to it. he started to thrust in me faster and i could tell i was about to come.

me and nate came at the same time and i tried my hardest to quiet. he got off from above me and bounced back down to the space beside me on the bed. i couldn't breath in the best way. he turned back down to look at me and gave me a big passionate kiss. "that was fucking amazing soph" he said to me. i smiled while i was turning on shameless.

we once again cuddled and went to sleep together, this time closer than ever.