Timeskip

Harpers POV
I'm Cleo's daughter. Yes i have a stick. I'm 16. We're all going to our sophomore year. Except Chandler. He graduated already but he still lives with his parents. I'm exited. I lost a lot of weight this summer and I'm exited for my friends to see it.

Alyssa's POV
I'm at my locker. "Hey" Izzy says. "Hey Izzy" i say. "Did you see harper?" She asks. "No why?" I ask. "She had a glow up!" She says. "Really?" I ask. "Yea! Look she's right there" she says pointing. I looked over. "Holy Shit" i say. "I know right" she says. I cant keep my eyes off her. "Dude?" Izzy asks. "DUDE!" She yells. "Huh?" I ask. "What's up with you?" She asks. "She's hot" i say. She gasped. "Your in love with harper!" She says. "Bruh don't yell it!" I say. "Sorry but that's so cute!" She says. "Shut up" i say. She laughed.

Finely POV
I don't sleep as much as used to. I try to stay awake but sometimes i just fall asleep randomly. "Hey Finn" Becca says. "Hey bec" i say. Becca has brown dog ears/tail like her mom, joey, when she uses her smoke bombs she turns into Trickster who has blue ears and tail. She also has the power of song like siren. "You wanna go to the movies later?" She asks. "Do you think I'm gonna fall asleep again?" I ask. "Fair point" she says. "Well what do you wanna do?" She asks. "I just wanna go home" i say. "I know. Ill see you tomorrow" she says. "Bye" i say. Just incase your wondering, Becca is straight as a line. I'm not. I'm a lesbian. No, i don't like Becca. I don't like anyone. We finally got our own floor in HQ. We each have our own rooms.

Jasmines POV
I'm in my room right now. I'm doing push ups. "Hey jaz" she says. I looked up. "Hey sunny" i say and get up. "Bruh stop working out your already jacked" she says. "No I'm not" i say. "Really? Make a muscle" she says. I did. "Ok i see your point" i say. "Lift up your shirt" she says. "What? No" i say. "You have abs dude!" She says. "Shut up" i say. We walked out. "Hey jazzy!" Leo says. "Hey Leo" i say. "Hi" sunburst says. Leo glared at sunburst. "Hi" she says sternly. My sisters don't like sunburst. They still think that she's a bad influence. Sunburst has been my bestfriend since i was 5. In fact she was my only friend before i went to the overworld. "You ready?" She asks. "Lets do this" i say. We went outside. "3 laps around town?" She asks. "Try not to wake the souls this time" i say. "No promises" she says. "3....2....1.... GO" i say. We ran. We love to race each other. On the 3rd lap i tripped and fell on her right as she was about to win. We laughed. "You suck!" She says. "I didn't do it on purpose!" I say. We laughed.

Leos POV
I hate her. I want jasmine to be protected. I know that demon is trouble. Who names their kid Sunburst? "I hate demons!" I say. "Leo!" Cyrus says. "She's not fully demon!" I say. "I know you don't like sunburst but she makes jasmine happy" Cyrus says. "Whatever" i say. Sunburst is out for her and i will find a way to prove it!

Cody's POV
"Give it back!" Izzy says. "No! You stole it!" Ashley says. "What is happening?" I ask. "She took my phone!" Izzy says. I looked at the phone. "You have an iPhone and that's an android" i say. "Yea that's because its my phone!" Ashley says. Izzy groaned. I took a deep breath. "You guys are so annoying" i say with a sigh and walk back into my room. I got a call.
"Hey Spyro!" I say
"You wanna come over? I'm bored" he says.
"Yea sure, ill be there in a bit" i say.

Harvey's POV
"Anna have you seen my phone?" I ask. "Did you check the kitchen?" She asks. "Why would it be there?" I ask. "You love food" she says. I walked into the kitchen and sighed. "I cant believe you knew that" i say walking back in to my room. She smirked. "Get out of my room" i say. She put her hands up in defense and left.