Part - 12

All reached in beach..gets excited..ragini is the one who runs in fast enjoy..

Sahil follows her..because swara gesture him follow ragini..she walks slowly..

Dev : swara..calls her..

Swara  stops.. hearing someone calling her..

Dev : why are you not talking to us..you always like this or in front of us only..you are talking to ragini even him..I am not understanding you..asks her..

Swara no response...

Guru : he is asking you .okay..leave it..at least let's became friends..says to her hoping that she will answer accept them..

Swara again no response..

All stares her.. basically she will leave...

Sahil : comes there seeing it..guys..we can be friends..but leave her..she won't..if she want also..says apologize to them..

Swara : you be with cutie..and along with her..you also go to mansion..stay there only..arjun also came..no need go back..says to him..

Sahil : what?..when did he came..he did not tell me anything..once let me see him..he is gone..says angrily..

Others wonders who is he really..why he getting angry for arjun..

Swara : calmly.. Bike key..asks him..

Sahil looks at her..blinks his eyes..

Swara : coldly..can not you here bike key..asks him again..

Sahil gives his bike key to her..

Swara : gives him her car key..take care her and your self..drive carefully ..saying it..leaves from them.. without hearing him..

Sahil stood there..like statue..his heart pains..what can he do had to to go through it only..as they have no option..

Others are do not understanding anything..sanskar is confused with her all behaviour..

Ragini comes to them..looks around..but  swara is not there..

Sahil : she left..says to her seeing her looking for swara..

Ragini : tearily..but she said okay..to me..says sadly.

Sahil : side hugs her..she gets call..that's why..she went.. is it nit enough for us she came here this much...says trying to hide what happened before.

If they did not asked her friendship there is some possibilities she must have stayed some more time..

Ragini : hugs him..cries.. No..if she gets call..she would have told to me that I am leaving.. Please tell what happen..asks him..

She also know about her sister is not careless..she left her alone means sahil is here to take care of her..but she can not both of them..then why...so there must be something she had to know why she left..

Sahil : looks at her..hey ragini..please stop crying..she will feel hurt..please. says wiping her tears and cheek..

Ragini : but why she left me..with out saying to me..you know what when she told okay..Iam the one who happiest person in the world..once i thought..stopped.. abruptly.. sensing where are they really..

Sahil :hey..look at me..she nods no..he lifts her chin up..wipes her tears which still falling down....kissed her forehead.. We can not change her..let it be..says to her giving sad smilie..

while others stares them..they both look emotional due to swara leave..

Ragini : but..about to say..