Part - 24

Sahil stares at his brother..

Sahil : when bhai..when I am heard that news..from the time my blood is boiling.. How can be she so calm..she was the one who suffered more than all of us..asks him brokenly..

Arjun : you are right..but princess is matured..so she know what to do..and how to do..so relax...says to him normally..

Inside he also feeling like choke their neck with his hand..but when his princess saying and behaving normal..he should also have to keep his patience..

Sahil about ask him something..

Ragini comes there...

Ragini : janu..handsome.. you both are here...I was searching you both in hall..what are you both talking?..secretly...asks them eyeing on them..

Why she feels like they are hiding something from her..

Arjun : teasingly.. We are talking about your marriage...says to her with smile..

They can not tell her truth that will be bad for her..more over she can not know this all..she is not ready to hear it all..it is better they keep her away from this mess..

of course not permanently..right now temporarily that is only best still she can over come that fear..

Ragini : confusingly.. Marriage?..asks him..

Arjun winks at sahil..sahil nods..

Sahil : han..your marriage.. we are planning How can we do your marriage... After you marriage you will leave us..and go with your husband...about to say more..but stops seeing her sad face..

Ragini : gets sad..no no I won't get married...I won't leave you all...says instantly making them both shock..

Arjun : how could you say this..asks her in shock..

Ragini: starts to cry..no..no..I won't marry anyone and will go..leaving you all..says...to them

Sahil : okay...baba..bas..bas.
we are just teased you..now we are not at all planned it all now only..you have to complete your studies first for that all..says side hugging her.. wiping her tears away from her face.

Arjun : how can we live without our baby sister..says making her smile..

Ragini : really..asks them..cutely.. you both are just teased me na..asks them...

Arjun  : han..we are just teasing you..says..hugs her from other side side..wipes her tears...

Swara sees its all from window.. Comes in...

Swara : I have some work tomorrow..so I won't come to college..chotu take care of cutie..and chintu..

And turns to Arjun, you keep eye on three..says to them..

Sahil : what work?..asks her..

Swara : nothing much... usual..
Saying it she left..

Arjun, now what she is up to..thinks in his  mind

Sahil  I have to do something for her protection...says in his mind

Ragini : again...says sadly .

Arjun and sahil looks at her then each other..

Arjun : okay..come let's have dinner...says to them..

Sahil and ragini nods..all had their dinner.. And left to their rooms...

Morning

Swara went out before all of them wakes up.....later arjun drops ragini sahil and purab..in college..left to his work place..