Chapter 1: Sunset and whisper

It was so ... What I understand is how much I love my beloved. And I still feel my heart beating. I understand something and how I feel.
This is love ... This is a couple who have a loving soul, and they are ready to love them.
It was on the beach Liyue.
Lumine came, and watched the sunset, sat by the sea and watched. She thought, "Do I really feel like someone loves me?" And she listened to the waves of the sea, as if they were singing.
Zhongli sat down next to her and told stories that happened to him in life. Lumine listened to his stories and began to fall asleep.
Zhongli noticed that she was falling asleep and he was also falling asleep from the sound of the waves. And he began to whisper Lumine.

And she felt that she had found the one she loved.
Until night falls....
Lumine left, Zhongli stayed ... He thought "Really, I fell in love with Lumine ... I feel it ..."
And he heard a strange voice.
Zhongli hearing a voice. And he realized that he had to go, but his heart was still pounding that he fell in love with her.
He said: What a voice, I hear ... I understand that I must go and find out the truth and confess my love for Lumine.
Went into the water and swam.

Lumine came back, but heard a whisper, and she understood that he is in danger. And ran to the beach. But he is not there. And she went into the water and swam
Zhongli swam, to learn the secret of whispers, but he did not know what else was floating Lumine, and he understands he lacks strength. And he saw the shore and sailed.
Lumine saw him and shouted: Zhongli
Zhongli: Huh? Lumine?! Why are you here ?! Swim to the shore !!!
Lumine sailed to shore.
Zhongli: Why are you here? You know what's dangerous here!
Lumine: I know. I worried about you!!!
Zhongli realizing that she was worried about him.
Zhongli asked: Did you hear that whisper?
Lumine: Yes, i hear this whisper.
They found themselves on the shore, they saw warriors and monsters. They realized that they were in danger and began to protect each other. After the battle, they found something in the form of a broken star.
Star: Help me, my second particle of an underwater star. Help.
They knew what to help her so that the star flew into the sky and shone.
They soon learn the secret of whispering.