Chapter 3: Freed soul

Zhongli: But how can we help her?
Luna: I know how. But listen to my story
Lumine and Zhongli: Okay.
Luna: Once upon a time, when I was very young, my parents loved me very much, every night my parents whispered in my ear so I could fall asleep, and it helped. Traditionally, couples in love whisper your beloved, and they calmed the ghost or spirit.
When I asked my husband to whisper, but he abandoned the tradition, my ship sank.
I stayed in this boat and I cry and I ask someone to whisper to my loved one to find peace.
Zhongli: I see...
Luna: *cried*
Lumine: Don't cry, Luna.
Luna: *cried* Okay, but i lost my friend.
Lumine: Who is your friend Luna?
Luna: ...
Lumine: Zhongli, it seems to me that Luna's friend is a star who asked us for help. I found the second part of the star.
Zhongli: I understood what you were talking about, and the first part of the star I have. It seems to me that they need to unite these parts of the star.
They connected the parts of the star, and turned into a fairy.
???: Whew... Thanks for help, you helped me. And they found my friend Luna. My name is Lulu.
Luna: Lulu!
Lulu: Luna!
They hugged.
Lulu: Thanks again for the help.

Luna: Only now, let one of you whisper to your beloved. But in a whisper, I found peace help me please.
The night came
Lumine: Zhongli, you remember when you started whispering to me and I fell asleep next to you. Do you remember?
Zhongli: Yes, i remember. It's already night, but you need to sleep. But I can whisper.
Luna: Thank you so much.
Zhongli began to whisper Lumine.

They immediately fell asleep.
Luna: Finally I found peace, thank you for helping me and Lulu. Now it's my turn to thank you. Are you ready for Lulu?
Lulu: Yes!
Luna and Lulu: Thank you for helping us, we are grateful to you.
The magic began. They were returned to Liyue.
Luna and Lulu: Goodbye to you. Be happy.