Introduction

For those of you who have read the books in The Unforgettable Series, Grant Young was introduced in the series as Matt Young's older brother, but you haven't met him yet and this story is your chance to do so. This is a stand-alone novel!

This was my first draft of Breaking Cycles. Now, I had to remove most of the book, so there's only a sampling because it is being released in a few months. If you're interested in becoming an ARC reader for this book, let me know and I'll add you to my list! I'm so excited! Just had the photo shoot for the cover! And no, the model is not on here. Everything here remains as my first draft.

After struggling to make it day to day with everything going on in his life, Grant suddenly left his family friends and everything he knew and loved behind in Massachusetts to seek out a life where he could forget and survive. He constantly moved around, never staying in the same place for long, for fear of his past catching up with him. What happens when he's struck with the choice of returning home or staying?

Grant Young

Gabriella (or Ella) Howard

Ella's family all lives close by and they're extremely protective of her due to everything she's been through. Despite it all, or because of it, she maintains a positive outlook on life and tries to be independent, not wanting to depend on anyone.

 Despite it all, or because of it, she maintains a positive outlook on life and tries to be independent, not wanting to depend on anyone

With completely different perspectives, it will be fun to see them collide. Will they crash and burn or thrive?

Sorry for the delay, but are you ready? I will publish a minimum of a chapter a week. Happy reading! ~ Nikki