YR 3☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Summer Adventures

Hey! Last chapter moved a little fast but I promise it will get better. -a non experienced writer. Anyways more Harry development coming soon ;).

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔

It was a nice summer day at Lupin's Cottage. A nice little house in the middle of a meadow, peaceful and quiet. That is until laughter came along.

Neighbors were not a problem to worry about, as they barely had any. The closest neighbor to them was half a mile down the road.

Lupin would often leave to go to work, as one does, and Tonks visited them daily when she could, which was most likely when Remus was home.

Tonks was like the cool older sister to Y/N, sometimes like a mother. They would go out together while Remus was away at work, and Tonks had a couple hours or a day off from Auror training.

They'd go to the nearest park, often filled with muggles. But they didn't mind, they liked being around them, they both felt like they fit in. It brought them peace.

Sometimes food vendors would come to the park and set up their stands. Tonks always brought stuff from home to eat but Y/N on the other hand brought the picnic setup supplies: a blanket, a basket for Tonks to put her stuff in, and other stuff she would like to bring with her like games. 

Their favorite game to play together was Monopoly. 

Once, while they were out on a trip to the mall, the went into a game store and Tonks found herself reading the instructions on how to play this muggle created game. She brought it up to Y/N and asked.

"I've read the instructions a thousand times and still can figure out how to play it." A confused Tonks asked, more like admitted.

"Oh it's really easy once you get the hang of it, we could buy it and I'll show you at home." Home. That word still felt a little weird to say. Y/N was quite used to saying it but she still felt a bit of sorrow. 

"Oh, okay sure. Do you think we can teach Remus how to play it when he gets home too?" The metamorphmagus asked eagerly.

"Yeah I'm sure he'd love the game." Y/N replied with enthusiasm in her tone. She was happy to teach them one of her favorite games. Y/N was sure that both Lupin and Tonks would love the game, even though things might get a little heated.

Back at the park the spent the whole day laughing and eating their food while Y/N taught Tonks how to play Monopoly.

Tonks ended up winning one and Y/N won the other round. 

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔

Later at the cottage, Y/N and Tonks burst through the door laughing so loud that the neighbors could've heard it.

"Nice to see my two favorite girls having fun. How did your day out go?" A smiling Remus Lupin said.

"Great. It was really fun w-"

"Y/N taught me how to play this muggle game. It's called Monopoly." Tonks interrupted while her arm was linked with Y/N's.

"I was just about to say that. Anyways, we thought you might want to play. We can teach you." Y/N laughed.

"I don't know g-"

"Please?" Tonks and Y/N begged him.

"Alright. Only after dinner though." Lupin agreed while a grin appeared on his face.

"Yay! Thank you. I'll help cook." Y/N smiled and ran to the kitchen to help Lupin out. 

"Thank you Remus." Tonks tried to hide the enthusiasm in her tone, it did not work. She could tell as a Lupin's grin widened.