The Fast Lane- Prologue

Percy has transformed herself from the geeky, fat, good girl with braces and glasses to a girl with a body women would die for. She isn't the good girl anymore. Percy is a street racer. She has nitro pumping through her veins. Almost. Drug deals. Illegal racing. Under age drinking. Heavy partying. One night standers. You name it. She's done it. This girl has a wall thicker then concrete and a heart harder then iron. Love. Is just a word. Something that doesn't exist to her. Her love for driving keeps her sane. For those few seconds above 200 kilometres an hour nothing else matters. She's free. And she's happy. And she's make home for a month long comp against the best of the best drivers. But kicking some ex-blond bimbo bullies ass is on her to do list while she's down. Enrolling in her old school. Causing a shit load of problems and drama was the only thing she had planned. But fate does enjoy fuckin them plans up.

When she meets Mr Blakes. He couldn't be more opposite to her. Calm, cool, relaxed, good boy geek. Oh did I forget to mention, he's also her trigonometry teacher. A hot 22 year old sex god that crash landed into her crazy world. Will he break down those stone hard walls? Will she continue to shut him out just as she has to everyone else? can he melt that ice cold heart? Can they mend each others broken pieces? Most importantly will she win her race or cave to un known emotions?

Well. There's only one way to find out. Isn't there.

WARNING: 18+ ADVISED

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CAST. DON'T GIVE A FORK IF YOU DON'T LKKE ZAC EFRON.