Miya Teaching You How to Skate

I was currently sitting on my boyfriends bed playing with his hair as he played games on his switch. I smiled and looked down at him as I saw his switch drop on his chest. I smiled a bit seeing he was asleep. I looked at the time and realized it was getting late. 9:42 pm. I carefully moved Miya's head off my lap and on his pillow. I got off the bed and pulled a blanket over him to keep him warm. I kissed his forehead and was about to leave when Miya grabbed my hand. I turned around and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing his cheeks were red. "I-I... Can you uh..." Miya looked away from me and blushed even darker from being embarrassed. "Nevermind." He said, closing his eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight Miya~" I then turned the lighs off in his room and walked downstairs. I saw his mom on the couch watching Tv. "Night Mrs. Chinen." "You're going home this late?" She asked. I nodded. "Do you want me to give you a ride home?" She asked. "No thanks. My house isn't very far." I said, getting my jacket on. "Okay be safe dear." Mrs. Chinen said, smiling. "I will. Thank you!" Then I walked out of their house and walked home.

.
.
.
.
.

I met up with Miya at the skatepark. I watched him do a few tricks on the skateboard before he skated up to me. "You're so cool, Miya." I said, smiling. Miya blushed and got off his skateboard. I handed him his water bottle and he drank out of it. I sat down on the bench and looked up at him. "So can I try skateboarding again?" I asked Miya, looking at his skateboard. Miya nodded and handed me his skateboard. I set the board down and looked at Miya. "Come help me balance myself." I said, waving him over. Miya walked over and let me hold onto his shoulders as I got on the skateboard.

"Now push me." I said. "Are you sure?" Miya asked, walking behind me. I nodded and got ready. I felt Miya's hands on my back then I felt him push me. I smiled and moved forward on a little bit, since I wasn't by a hill. I smiled and looked at Miya happily. "I didn't fall off!" I yelled, jumping up, forgetting I was on a skateboard. I landed on the skateboard wrongly making me lose my balance and fall on my side. I groaned and rubbed my left elbow.

I heard Miya burst into laughter, making my face burn from embarrassment. "A-are you okay?" Miya asked, calming down and wiping a tear from his eye. "I'm fine." I said, standing back up and grabbing his skateboard. "I'm gonna try again... But I need a hill this time." I said, looking back at Miya. "How about that?" Miya asked, pointing to a mini ramp. I looked at him and shook my head. "No way. I'd definitely fall."

Miya stared at me and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the mini ramp. "You'll be fine. You watch me go down this all the time." Miya said, climbing up. "Yeah but-" Miya pulled me up the ramp and sat the board down. "Now step on it here and to make you go down put your left foot in the front area." Miya said. I nodded and took a deep breath. "Why are you making me do this? Do you really want your girlfriend to die?" I asked, looking at him. Miya shook his head and smirked. "I'll be making sure I get this on film." He said, pulling his phone out. I looked at him shocked. "Unbelievable." I mumbled. "Oh yeah! Put this on." Miya said, putting his helmet on me. I nodded and got ready. I took another deep breath and exhaled. I put my left foot at the top of the skatebaord and felt it pull me down the ramp. I closed my eyes tight and prepared myself for the impact of the ground. I opened my eyes when I felt the skateboard rolling smoothly. I made it down without dying! I turned and looked at Miya. "I DID IT!" I yelled. "TURN!" I heard Miya yell. I looked in front of me and saw I was about to run into another ramp.

"Sh*t!" I yelled right before ramming myself into the ramp. Miya ran up to me and looked at me. I looked at Miya and said, "You forgot to tell me how to turn." "R-right my bad..." Miya then helped me up and smirked. I looked at him confused and he held up his phone. "I got it on film." I gasped and tried grabbing his phone. "Ah ah ah ahh there's no way you're taking this from me." He said, smirking and putting is phone in his pocket.

I crossed my arms and pouted. "Meanie..." Miya smirked and said, "I'm going to sh-" "Oh no you're not Miya Chinen because if you do it's over."
I said, smirking. Miya smirk dropped and he nodded. "Fine." I smiled and patted his head. "Good boy. Now let's go get something to eat because I'm hungry!" I yelled, patting my stomach. Miya shook his head and said, "You're always hungry..." I smiled at Miya and we walked to a resturant.