First Kiss

I looked at Miya and smirked. "Miya~" Hm?" He hummed, not looking up from his game. "Can we go to the fair?" I asked, hugging him. "Not yet. I'm about to beat my high score- HEY!" Miya yelled, when I grabbed his controller. I looked at the screen and saw Miya's avatar die. "Hey at least you beat your high score- Hey!" I yelled, getting pushed back onto his bed. Miya glared at me and grabbed his controller out of my hands. "Come on." Miya said, walking out of his room. I smiled and followed him out the house.

We walked to the fair and I looked around at all the rides. "Ooo~ can we do that thing? No, wait I want to eat that first." I said, looking at the food area. Miya sighed and grabbed my hand. "Let's eat after we do the spinning rides." I nodded and we went on a couple of rides that spun you around. I ended up getting a stomach ache. "Miya I don't feel so good." I said, holding my stomach. "You're an idiot for going on those spinning rides." Miya said, grabbing my hand again and pulling me to the next ride. "But you were the one that picked all those spinning rides." I said, getting dragged by Miya.

"Miya I don't want to go on another spinning ride." I groaned. Miya looked at me and stopped walking. "Then what should we go on?" He asked. "The Ferris wheel!" I yelled, pointing at it. Miya looked at me and said, "That spins too!" "Ahahah I know! But it's fun and I doubt I'll get sick on it." I smiled and Miya sighed. "Fine." We went on the Ferris wheel and we spun to the top of it. "Whoa look at the view it's so pretty!" I yelled, smiling at Miya. Miya smiled and nodded. I looked back at the view and felt Miya grab my hand. I looked at him and saw he was blushing. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Miya looked up at me embarrassed and shook his head. "N-nothing." Then he looked away from me and pulled his hand away as well. I frowned and grabbed his hand. Miya blushed and looked at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "This was fun. Thanks for coming with me Miya." I said, smiling. Miya smiled and cupped my cheeks. He leaned in and pecked my lips. He pulled away and blushed. I stared at him shocked and touched my lips. Miya noticed me still staring at him and started panicking. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry I should've asked you first-" I cut him off by pulling into a kiss. Miya blushed and kissed back. I pulled away and said, "It's fine. I didn't mind."

Miya smiled and we got off the ferris wheel. We walked home holding hands. "See you tomorrow, Miya!" I said, going inside my house.

-Time Skip to school the next day-

I sat down at my desk and started reading my book. I looked up when someone tapped on my desk. "Yes?" I asked, looking up and seeing my best friend Rebecca. "Soo~ how did it go?" I looked at her confused. "How did it go on your date with Miya?" She asked. I smiled and set my book down. "It was good." "That's it? No special details?" She asked, sitting down in front of me. I smirked and whispered in her ear. "No. You don't deserve to hear anything that happened." She pulled away from me and gasped. I laughed and saw Miya walk in the classroom. "Judging by your face something GOOD must have happened." I nodded and smirked at her. "If you want to know... Ask Miya."

"We both know he wouldn't tell me anything." I laughed and started reading my book. "Hey don't ignore me!" I ignored her and continued reading my book. I didn't realize how much time has passed when I was reading until Miya came and tapped my on the head. I looked up at him and he said, "Come on schools out." I nodded and packed my stuff up. We walked to my house and sat on my bed. "So what should we do?" I asked, setting my backpack on the floor. "We should study for the test coming up." I looked at him and groaned. "But I don't want too!" I whined.

-Time Skip-

I groaned as Miya told me how to do an equation in math. "Miya I said I didn't want to study-" "Silence! Now listen we have to take this number and put it here." Miya said, cutting me off. In the end me and Miya studied for 3 hours. "You better get an A on this test." Miya said, walking out of my house. I smiled and waved at him. "I will try!" I went back to my room and laid on my bed. I felt my phone vibrate so I looked at it.

Miya: If you get an A on this test I'll take you out for ice cream.

You: Like I told you before I will try. No promises.

Miya: I won't be able to walk you home tomorrow I'm going to be busy.

You: Aw okay...

Miya: Goodnight.

You: Night!

I shut my phone off and smiled to myself. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.