𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝑊𝑂

( Outfit Above )

" Hit me and tell me your mine

" Hit me and tell me your mine. I don't know why but I like it. "

Unedited

No One

LILY TIGHTENED HER HOLD AROUND ALICE, her hot, minty breath fanning her cold neck. Alice only enjoyed her girlfriend's embrace, having had to put up with her sisters annoying and constant questions.

It had been a total of two days since they had checked into the hotel. Lilian told Charlie that their car broke down and they would be there in a couple of days after they got it fixed.

They've gotten daily updates from Esme and Carlisle as they tried to track the two remaining nomads, James and Victoria.

Alice's eyes trailed down to the chunky rings that decorated Lilian's delicate hands.

"You like them, Angel?" Lily asked, softly— a gentle and content smile on her face.

"Mhm." Alice hummed, nodding her head. She grabbed Lilian's hand and fidgeted with rings on her fingers.

Lily smiled at the way Alice's face lit up when she ran the pads of her hand along the cold metal of her rings.

Alice had soft, cold skin with a underlining steel-like hardness.

The two supernatural beings looked up at the door to their suite, when they heard the sound of a throat clearing. Jasper stood in the door, leaning against the detailed archway that lead into the network of hallways. He had a grin on his face at his two favorite girls.

"Cuddling without me?" Jasper raised an eyebrow. Alice and Lily each gave Jasper a innocent look, making him roll his eyes. "I'm hurt."

"I assume you had a good hunt?" Alice asked, a grin pulling at her pink lips.

Jasper nodded and walked fully into the room, shutting the door behind him.

He slipped off his shoes and jacket before slipping into bed with his two lovers. Jasper and Alice now laid on both side of Lilian with her in the middle of them.