Training || ch.3

3rd Person POV

"Psst Marinette it's time to wake up!" Tiki whispered next to Marinette's ear. "It's too early for this Tiki" Marinette groaned and sat up wiping the sleep from her eyes. As her eyes were adjusting to the bedroom light on, she sees another person in the room. She thought she was hallucinating but as her eyes began to focus the person was still there. They didn't exactly look human.

They looked friendly. They had a pixie cut with red dyed on the top and black below the red. They also had these strange red antlers? Blue eyes, ones almost identical to hers. A black blouse with there shoulders exposed, with black bows ties by the shoulder. A red polka-dotted skirt and black low heels with little bows tied by the ankle. 

But, Marinette being Marinette she freaked out. "AAUAGH!! THERES A HUMAN IN THE ROOM. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?! WHERE IS TIKI?! DID YOU TAKE HER?!" While Marinette was thinking she had gone crazy this unknown person seemed to have been confused until they remembered something. 

"Marinette calm down." This unknown person said hoping she would calm down. 'HOW DO THEY KNOW MY NAME?!' she frantically thought. Marinette then somehow ended up on the ground. She then started throwing any closest object close to her at this unnamed person. With each object she had thrown she uttered a word. "WHO.ARE.YOU.AND.HOW.DO.YOU.KNOW.MY.NAME?!"She threw many things, in fact the whole room was a mess. Pillows on the ground, blankets that were folded neatly on the ground, a random shoe she found on the ground which might've been hers and the list goes on. 

Marinette's POV

"Marinette calm down...It's me Tikki." The person once spoke again. She then started to calm down, tired from throwing random items in the room and freaking out. "T-Tikki?" She said breathing heavily. "Yes, I'm sorry for not telling you last night but when at the temple, us Kwami's are seen in our human form. Although it is only for the Kwami's who are out of there designated box." Tikki explained. While Marinette was learning of this newfound information Tikki continued. "However you guys can still transform into your alter-ego's, although what I did find funny was that you reacted the same way we had first met." She laughed a bit. 

Confused, Marinette rose an eyebrow "So you're saying this is going to happen to the others to when they wake up?" Tikki nodded her head signaling a yes. She then began helping Marinette up off from the ground. "It would be best if we start getting you in your training outfit. The monks said that this should be worn each time you are training." Tikki said grabbing the set of clothes that were sitting on the dresser. Marinette nodded and went into what she assumed was the bathroom. "Uhm Marinette?" she hummed in response "that's the closet the bathroom is the one on the other side of the room." Tiki corrected laughing slightly at her holder who was saying words like "This place is much bigger than I expected." and "How am I supposed to get used to this?"

Marinette then exited out of the bathroom to see the room perfectly clean and that it wasn't just a huge mess 5 minutes ago. "Woah. How did you do all of this?" She spoke. Tikki answered, "Any Kwami can do this actually. It's a bond both the Kwami and the holder of the miraculous have." she then continued "While you were in the bathroom one of the monks brought you some food, once you're done eating we can wait outside for the others." Marinette nodded and went to go sit on the couch on the side with Tikki accompanying her telling her the history of the Temple. Once Marinette was done eating  she set her plate to the side, and her and Tikki then went to go wait outside on a bench outside of the room for the others.