05: MESSY

- F I V E -

April 12, 2020
Sunday
Concert Day, day 2

2nd day of the Cypher World Tour
📍Seoul, South Korea
Performing at: Olympic Stadium

༺❀༻

Min Yoongi

What a fucking nuisance.

Manny is the epitome of a fucking headache. I don't understand him sometimes. One day he wants something from us and the next, he's acting like he doesn't give a shit. He's like a girlfriend when picking where we should eat dinner. It's exhausting.

Word got out on the media about one of the members of Cypher talking to a girl outside the stadium yesterday, and Manny interrupted our sound check to give us a lengthy lecture.

Leave it to Choi June to make a mess out of shit.

It's her fault she's so easy to bully.

"You can go fucking anyone you want, but leave it out of the public eye," is what he told us. Manny's reputation and company is on the line when it comes to our behavior to the public. Some days he cares about it like it's the only thing in the world, sometimes he won't even bat an eye.

"Alright." Jimin teasingly eyes all of us as Manny walks away. "Who was it?"

"My money's on Jungkook." Hoseok points at our lead singer.

"You're so dense sometimes, you know that right?" Namjoon scoffs. "Obviously it was Yoongi. We all rode home together except him."

All eyes go on me as I play with the strings of my guitar. Jimin has an annoying smirk on his face as if he's assuming I did something worth telling about.

I just shrug. "Yeah, it was."

"Did you slip tongue?" Taehyung asks.

I groan. "Gross, no." The pure image of doing that with June sends shivers throughout my body. And not the good kind. "It was my fucking makeup artist. She was just annoying me last night."

"July? She's hot, what's wrong with her?" Hoseok asks.

"Her looks is all she has going for her then..." I grumble. It's true, she's fucking hot, but I would never. It's just a problem waiting to happen. She's too innocent and because of that, I just know she wouldn't take my never have sex twice rule lightly.

Besides, I have to see her for the rest of the tour unless I can somehow get her to leave before we go off to California. I am not asking for that awkwardness, no thanks.

"Don't be rude. She's nice," Jungkook tells me. I wanna argue with him, I really do. But he has those infamous puppy dog eyes too, and unlike with Jimin, I really can't resist Jungkook.

"Fine." I sigh. "But I really can't promise anything."

"Back to work!" one of the staffs voice out into the mics, booming across the entire stadium.

Namjoon's standing up first, slinging his bass guitar over his shoulder. I watch him leave with Seokjin who gets up second, like they're just so eager to play tonight's show.