Infinite

Below will be sad stories about dogs. Rescue dogs. You can take any of the teasers I'm making. Please credit me, though! (Roseblossom/Dino360)

Lily the landseer Newfoundland was abandoned as a puppy, her owners having been unable to take proper care of her needs. She will find another owner who loves her and can take care of her as she should have been.

Phil the landseer Newfoundland protects his owner by warning off intruders. 

A loyal dog wants to love her owners, but apparently her owners don't appreciate it, instead treating her cruelly until she has to be brought to a doctor.

Trouble is coming...and a small K9 German Shepherd may be the only one to stop it.

The future is always something to look up to, but sometimes the past is more important... For a young Saint Bernard, it means a lot.

A young Bernese Mountain dog must stay loyal to her owner.

Give me some credit if you decide to use these:
Izzyg434 on Wattpad. But make sure to precisely say it was Roseblossom's teaser on that account—ON WATTPAD—*deep le inhale*

Lmao Wattpad...that's the site I'm on right now. At this very moment. Typing into it right now. Yep. I'm not lying. This isn't teenfic shit right now. Seriously. It isn't. Lol anyways. There's a bot copying my stuff—including Izzy's. D: Not very fun to think about. But yk I can send out these messages and then everybody knows and might check Wattpad out to look up Izzyg434 in the search bar—xD.

I'm gonna prepare to see this on a different site...that annoying one -_-

Bai! Love ya'll Wattpad readerss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]