Prologue

The year is 2021, the Mingbags are back and Garry's Mod is once again at war. This time new updates were added which made the conflict between both the Players and the Mingbags very bloody. We follow a player who was ranked up to Sargent class. Instead of admins taking over the jobs as soldier, they are still able to but other players are able to enlist into the Digital Garry's Mod Militia or the Garry's Mod military. This player's steam name is SirStonksMan and he is a Polish player. He was about to be sent out onto a offensive against the Mingbags but discovered a lab. What he and his comrades didn't know was their was a portal there and they accidently activated it send Sgt. Stonks into another universe. Though not only that but he as appeared to have his irl body teleported and merged with his Gmod playermodel. He wakes up on an island in the middle of the Pacific but he doesn't know that, he is on the island of Midway.

In-fact, he as no idea where he is currently is and he is still unconscious. Mean while, at a naval base 2,395 kilometers away or 1,488 miles to the East, a surprise attack is occurring between who he would later meet, Eagle Union, Royal Navy and Sakura Empire. Once he wakes up he will have to find out where he is and asses his situation like how he was taught back at boot camp.

End of Prologue...