•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢•

~𝙶~
𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

Waking up I look to Violet sleeping next to me. Her hair is spread everywhere and I'm almost tangled in it's curls.

Violet has a tendency to cuddle into my side at night and then become a ball in the middle of the night. So in a ball, Violet lays under the covers. Covered in her hair.

I move a hair from her face and kiss her cheek and then slip out the bed. I stretch my legs out and head to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and decide to hop in the shower. The shower head is a bit low so I have to duck to wet my hair. I can even see over the shower curtain to see a small ball of red hair stumble into the bathroom.

I continue to wash my hair when I hear a grumble. I look over the shower to see Violet washing her face like a zombie.

She dries her face off and looks at the mirror. Her eyes go wide as she sees me and then that familiar blush spreads through her face.

"You can see me?" She grabs her toothpaste.

"Yeah." I laugh under the water.

I finish washing my body and hair and then reach out for a towel. Securely putting it around my waist I come out of the shower.

She finishes brushing her teeth and sets it besides mine. She looks to the side and picks up one of my rings. I think she thinks I'm still in the shower, because I can see her thinking expression on.

She places it on her finger and the damn thing consumes her tiny finger.

"Forget I'm here?" I lowly say.

I didn't mean to scare her but in an instant she screams and drops the ring. With wide eyes she looks up at my face like I'm haunted or something.

"um hi." She covers her face with her hands.

I pick her up by her waist and place her on the counter.

"are you my ring size?" I casually ask.

"mhm?" She uncovers her face. She looks between my eyes processing the question and then answers. "no...I'm a five... I think. Your's is like a twenty five!"

I bring my body closer and my hair falls onto my face. I shake it off with a head shake and the water makes Violet giggle.

"You shake your hair like a dog." She holds my head with her hands. I love when she does that.

Her hand runs through a forming curl and she lets it spring back up. Her hand trails down my head to my temple and then she lifts her body up to give a kiss.

I come closer and accidentally rubs my towel against her leg. She jolts at the feeling of my hardening member.

I back away to give her space but she locks her legs around me and forces me to come closer. She wears a silky night gown and I really just want to rip it off. I know Violet would kill me though.

She kisses my lips and then smiles against them. She gets mischievous and squirms closer to me. Her hand trails down to my stomach, but doesn't go any lower. She teases me and goes farther and farther and then goes back up.

Two can play at that game.

I move my hands down to her thigh and run them up. Her body squirms and then I leave them where they are. Above mid thigh and in between thighs.

"You're a tease." Violet huffs.

"me?" I look at her incredulously.

I take my hand and move it to her underwear's waistband and drag her closer by it. She rests her head on my chest as my hands go down in her waist band. Her breathing goes uneven and I ask her if she's ok.

She moans a yes out and then I take my hand out.

"Grey I need you." She breathes heavily on my chest.

"Say that again. And I'll bend you over this counter right now." At that point I'm ready to give up all of today's plan and just stay in the room.

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞