Girl meets family

Your POV:
Sh1t I did not mean to tell him about that. What do I do I can't even lie and tell him I was joking. He would see right through any lie I try to tell him.
"Wait your parents don't live with you? Why not?" Farkle sounded so concerned to the point where it almost hurt a little bit.
"Yea so uh, long story short, my parents moved back to (hometown). And they left me here because they can't take care of me anymore. They do pay the bills for the apartment though." I admit to Farkle.
"Y/n why didn't you tell me sooner."
"Because Farkle it doesn't matter it's not like I'm alone. I have the best roommate I could ask for, ranboo who FYI is basically my brother." I tell Farkle.
"Why do you specify that I'm like a brother to you any chance you get?" Ranboo asks.
F^*k he's never noticed before, what do I do? I have to tell him the truth.
"I really didn't want you to find out like this or in front of other people but I'm glad that if anyone has to witness me telling you the truth it's Farkle." I paused to take a deep breath, before starting again.
"The family that moved me here isn't my real family, I was adopted by them when I was two and you were three or four ranboo. The reason I say your like a brother is because you are my actual brother, your parents gave me up because they couldn't handle both you and me and I was younger so they thought I wouldn't remember. Which I didn't but eventually my adoptive parents told me all about it when they found out about us being friends. I'm so sorry for keeping the secret from you, it's just, your parents or rather our parents didn't want you to know at least until they gave me the okay. They gave me the okay while I was in class, which is why I wasn't paying attention or taking notes." I say then take a minute to catch my breath while waiting for either of the boys in front of me to say, something, anything.
"Y/n.. is-are you- we are siblings?" Ranboo muttered.
"I'm so sorry ran." I tell him before my eyes start to water at the thought of him being mad at me.
Before I could continue my thought process I feel ranboo hug me.
"Farkle  you know you can join in on the hug, right?" Ranboo tells Farkle.
Next thing I know I'm sitting on the couch with my two favorite guys in a group hug.