Someone else.

Denki always thought he was the only one for shinso. They were both two humans perfectly made just for each other; they fit each other's personality's perfectly. So denki, naturally, never thought of shinso finding someone else. Shinso didn't like people he didn't like anyone besides denki, at least that's what denki thought. But now the poor love stricken boy is about to think differently.

...

Denki was waiting on the curb in front of a cat cafe. He was so excited! Shinso was about to take him on a date. Just him and shinso, the love of his life. If you were to ask denki what he would do for shinso you would never stop hearing him talk. Denki was in love with shinso he would do anything for him. That's why denki was overjoyed when shinso asked him on a date he couldn't wait, he spent hours getting ready just to look good for the tired boy. So denki stood there waiting just for shinso; denki had his phone in his hand playing some stupid game to get himself to calm down.

But what denki didn't realize was that time seemed to pass, but shinso still hadn't showed.

The date was scheduled at 2 pm at the cat cafe around the block of UA. But to denkis disappointment it was now 2:54 pm and shinso still hadn't showed. Denki played it off as shinso taking a nap or getting distracted, but denki knew that it was none of those things.

Denki
3:02 pm
D: hey toshi!! Where are you?? I'm at the cafe for our date but you're not here :(

Shinso
S: Denks what are you talking about? We had no date planned.

Denki
D: yes we did we planned it on Thursday remember?

Shinso
S: oh yeah I remember well I'm with monoma rn at the fair we'll talk tomorrow

Denki
D: oh yeah of course bye love you!! <3
Seen

Oh? Denki should have known. Shinso never shows up to dates because he's usually with monoma

Denki let out a long sigh while he made his way back to UA he knew that for the rest of the day he would be in his dorms doing nothing.

...

About an hour has passed and denki is just laying on his bed scrolling through Instagram

'It wouldn't be so bad to check what toshis doing would it?' Denki thought with a little hesitation

"Oh screw it" denki softly whispered to himself as he checked shinsos Instagram and then he saw what he dreaded most. Shinso was smiling and looked at monoma with such a loving gaze, if he could have heart eyes he would. Denki longed for shinso to look at him that way. But he knew no such thing would ever happen but he would keep trying. He would by lying if said the photo didn't hurt; it did. It hurt a lot. But whatever made shinso happy made denki happy, even at denkis expense. Denki stared at his phone he didn't know what to do with himself.

If shinso was having fun, shouldn't he?

Denki didn't have anyone to go with; all his friends were now currently doing something with the people they loved most. Denki started to think "Why not me? Why do they get a person who loves them back and I don't? Why-y-y?" Denki let out a choked sob. He knew he shouldn't be crying but he had some right. "Whatever" Denki whispered so only he could hear while wiping his tears away like they were nothing.

Denki got up from his bed and made his way to the showers down stairs. Whenever denki was stressed or just didn't want to think anymore he went and took a hot shower, and this was one of those times.

Denki walked into the white room and turned the hot water on as he removed his shirt.

He looked in the mirror as he saw all of the scars from overusing his electricity. They were everywhere, on his stomach, his back, his upper arms, and his thighs. He didn't like to look at them, but when he did, he just started at them blankly. He didn't like them very much.

Denki shook out of his daydream like state and got in the hot, steaming water, that was sure to make his skin red.

A/N: guys please don't take showers that hot its really bad for you take care of yourselves <3

Denki loved that feeling, it was just euphoric.

He let the water run on his skin while he just stared at the wall and let his thoughts take over.

'Why doesn't he look at me the way he looks at him?'
'I'm not that bad, am I?'
'He loves me I know he does! Just maybe a little less'

By the time denki was done he had a frown on his face, but he was relaxed. Denki didn't feel like thinking of it anymore. He didn't like the sting at his heart when he did. Denki slowly came out of the shower drenched with his wet, floppy hair in front of his eyes. He sighed while putting his clothes on and getting ready to leave.

He made his way up to his dorm. Denki loved his dorm it's where he felt truly satisfied and calm, it was his safe place.

Denki got into bed slowly and relaxed his muscles.

'I'm too tired for this today. I know for a fact shinso loves me but what if-'

Denki groaned into his pillow at his failed attempt at sleeping.

He was in for a long night.