Forgiveness

He knew he screwed up. Shinso knew that he did something wrong. Shinso was racing against the clock to get to denkis dorm. He was planning on just going to monomas dorm instead, but he needed to fix this.

Shinso had an amazing time with monoma. More then he had ever had with denki. It was if monoma was better than Denki, which he was really starting to believe.

As shinso ran down the narrow hallways he couldn't stop thinking about it.

'Monoma is so pretty and Denki is-'
'At first I thought everything about denki was beautiful, his smile, his hair, his eyes, but now his smile is dull, his hair is frizzy due to his quirk, and his eyes are just yellow it's not stunning, deep pools of honey anymore'
'Am I? No I couldn't-'

Shinso couldn't deny it anymore, all his feelings for denki have vanished. Not a trace left behind.

Now shinso was starting to pick up his pace. He needed to see denki. Just to make sure.

Shinso finally reached the blondes dorm. He knocked softly, but loud enough for denki to hear. No answer. Shinso slowly opened up the dorm door and walked in. He saw denki in his bed curled up, he looked so peaceful, but shinso couldn't ignore how denkis eyes were slightly red. As if he was crying.

'Oh god, what have I done?' Shinso wondered to himself in disgust.

Shinso made his way to denkis bed and slowly slid in behind him and wrapped his hands around his waist.
Denki didn't turn around and hugged him like he usually did he pulled away. Denki pulled away. "Denki, baby, wake up." Shinso whispered to denki. He just wanted to hear him talk. "W-what" a groggy response came back to shinso. "Shinso what are you doing here?" Denki whispered loudly.

"I'm sorry I missed our date. I'm here now though! I'm so sorry denki it won't happen again, I promise."

Shinso tried his best to make himself believe what he said, but everyone else knew he was going to break that promise. Everyone.

"It's okay shinso," Denki said with such a warm smile on his face that matched his eyes "it's good to know it won't happen again." He knew it was going to happen again, Denki knew better. But maybe, the next time shinso ditched him for monoma, it won't be that bad. At least Denki knew it was coming.

Shinso got out of bed after giving one last kiss to denki. Shinso didn't feel anything for denki, and he knew it was wrong to lead the poor boy on, but he couldn't leave denki. He just couldn't leave.

Denki felt like the earth stopped rotating with Shinso , everything felt better. He loved shinsos warm hugs, and his caring words. It was beautiful, what he and Shinso had, it was stunning.

"Goodbye Denki I'll see you tomorrow." Shinso fake smiled down at denki,

"Bye Shinso, I love you!" Denki replied hopeful and cheery, and just oh so bubbly.

Shinso didn't say anything back, he couldn't fake love. "Bye" Shinso whispered closing the door.

He needed to stop acting like he cared for denki, but he couldn't. There was one this Shinso couldn't do, and that was hurt denki. So Shinso would pretend to care, pretend to love. He faked everything. At the beginning he really did love Denki but now, he was tired of him. Denki was annoying to shinso. Like a leach.

Shinso made his was to monomas dorm. He couldn't wait to see him. Shinso started walking faster at the thought seeing him. Shinso made it in 10 minutes at the most. He knocked on the door, he heard shuffling on the other side. Then the door opened and the most beautiful thing was there. It was monoma.

This was going to be an amazing night.