IMAGINE BEING CAMERON'S PARTNER IN A PROM AND KISSING HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME

You felt so lucky, you had met the most incredible boy at school who had been your crush for months - and now there you were, going to the prom with him in his car, just a couple of days after you had started dating him. People were looking you weird, not believing someone like you could date a boy like Cameron was. But you found Cameron an adorable gentleman who always wanted your best. He was someone who didn't wanna date you only to show off how he dates you - you had met too many of those people in the past who you had seen doing that. Cameron genuinely liked you for you and he still blushed every time when you pointed out how cute he looked, and that blush always brought a smile to your face.

The prom was decorated with numerous pretty lights, flowers, balloons and all kinds of streamers. People were dancing wildly as the band played and the room was filled with excited noises, and Cameron led you further into the crowd, until you found a perfect spot to dance yourselves. The night was filled with smiles and spinning around, and that day you felt the happiest of all the people in the room - and you just knew it. Cameron was the best thing happening to you that year. And that caused you to grab Cameron by the collar of his jacket and kiss him before even slow dancing had begun.

You felt him tense up at first with surprise, but then his arms slowly wrapped around you too, as you slowly swayed to the music and just forgot everything around yourselves.