HC: DATING PATRICK VERONA

- When you started at your new school, you immediately grew to be intrigued by your classmate before even knowing his name.

- A classic bad boy, charming, handsome, breaking the rules...

- Just your type.

- Even when you knew such boys could be bad influence.

- Your new friends were worried about your crush, often those kinds of boys could be violent behind closed doors.

- And honestly, you were kind of afraid of such behavior too.

- But you couldn't help it, especially after he started to show interest towards you too.

- He began to be flirty, though also a bit cocky.

- But he got you flustered anyway.

- It was the first time a boy had showed any romantic interest towards you, so you weren't entirely sure if he was actually interested, if he was just messing with you or... if he was just after your body and not you.

- But as time went by, his actual crush on you began to be more and more genuine.

- Unless he was one hell of an actor, he seemed to be really into you.

- Your friends told you to be wary, but they admitted that he did really feel like he was being genuine.

- So, you began to meet him after school.

- You asked him that you'd take it slow, you wanted to get to know him properly without making it anything more.

- He agreed to that, understanding your doubts.

- It started with just casually hanging out. Getting some food together and eating at the park, just chatting about your lives, going to school parties together, going on walks together...

- But eventually, he asked you on a real date.

- He admitted he wasn't used to being a romantic who could sweep people off their feet, he only knew how to be a charmer towards new people.

- And the basic dinner and a movie after was something he apologised for.

- You were more than happy about it though, being able to spend time with him.

- When you opened the door for him upon him fetching you from your home, he looked you over in your attire, seemingly stunned.

"You look amazing." - Patrick

- You chuckled, looking at your feet for a moment and biting your lip.

"Oh, stop it." - You

- You had the most amazing time that night, and when Patrick dropped you off, he asked for your permission to kiss you.

- You blinked at him, but then eagerly nodded.

- So he slowly leaned in, and then he carefully pressed his lips against yours.

- You had never kissed anyone before, so at first you weren't sure what to do, but quickly got the hang of it and rested your arms on his forearms as he placed his hands on your waist.

- When you parted, you both laughed quietly, and at that moment you both knew you were now a couple.

- The next morning, upon you arriving to school, you found the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from your locker, and realised Patrick had used his lockpicking skills to surprise you.

- He also began leaving love notes at the inside of your locker door.

- When you were together, he usually had his arm around your waist.

- He also wasn't shy with PDA.

- Kissing your cheek, neck, shoulders...

- At first you felt awkward by so many looking at you being lovey-dovey, but got used to it as time went by.

- And, you kind of enjoyed seeing that old grump Mrs. Highwood glaring at you in disapproval as Patrick's face was buried into your neck.

- Your friends also approved of Patrick in the end, and you often hung out together.

- Your relationship ended up being the couple goals for many in your school.