Ch-11~ After three months~

Days,Weeks, Months.
3 months have passed since Jungkook met with them.
Time was passing by. The young boy was getting used to his loneliness.
The daily routine of his life making him exhausted.
Same as everyday, the tone of alarm make Jungkook to groan and wake up.
Getting down from the bed, he made his way to the bathroom to get ready for his daily life.
Coming out from a warm shower with a towel around his small waist...
Choosing his outfit for his day, he opened his bedroom door and again the same memories flashed in his head.
Maybe they are only in his memories. Maybe he have only dreamt about them. Maybe the feelings of them around him was just in his imagination..
Grabbing an apple for his breakfast, he locked his apartment door, and started his day to his office.
Parking his bike in the parking lot of the office, he went inside the tall building infront of him.

Time skip~

Jungkook's POV:-

" Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim is asking for you in his cabin as soon as possible." One of my colleagues informed me.
"Ah ok thanks for informing." I thanked her and closed my laptop to go to my boss's cabin.
Slightly knocking on the glass door, a faint voice 'come in' came from inside the large office room.
"Take a seat Jeon." Mr.Kim said and I bowed a little and took a seat.
"So, what is the matter Mr.Kim?" I asked him.
"We have a great opportunity. There is a music producer, I told you about some days before remember?" He asked me. I hummed in response. "His songs are very famous across the whole world, but this man never gave any information or any interview to anyone. Also, he never attend any of his party or gatherings. Maybe he has social anxiety. But this time we found him. We have a great opportunity to beat every single company in this project. He is ready to give his interview to us. I want you to go and take his interview, because I trust you the most among all." He completed and rested his back on the big black leather chair.
"Ok I'll go to take this interview. When I have to go?" I asked as I don't have any problem with this project and through this I can get a promotion.
"He is free today evening, at 6. You can go and take his interview and come back." Agreeing with the time I came out of the cabin, towards my cabin.

By this time, dappled Sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows along the busy road of Seoul. The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze...
The roads shimmered in the heat of the midday Sun. The sunlit skyscrapers pierced the hot, blue sky. The afternoon Sun bathed the tall buildings in the warm light.
Shifting my gaze from the nearby window of my cabin, I realized that it's already lunch time.
Walking down the hallway of the office to grab my lunch from the cafeteria, a sudden memory flashed in my head.
'What you want to eat, Jungkook?'
'Tell me what you wanna eat, I'll make it. And it will be difficult if you don't tell me your choice.'
'Ok then I'll make pancakes for you.'
Without me knowing, a year rolled down through my cheeks with a small smile crept upon my lips.'I miss you guys.' I spoke but it came like a whisper. Wiping off my tear I made my ways towards the cafe.
As I was returning after having a milkshake with a burger I stoped on my tracks as a voice made me to do it.
"Hey Jeon!!" Someone called me from behind me. I turned around and saw Haesung, my friend as well as my office colleague.
"Hey bro, how are you?" I asked and we shake hands.
"I'm good, what about you?" He asked me, with a smile on his face.
"I'm good too, just a bit stressed about works." I replied, with a sad smile on my face.
"Oh. Btw I came to inform you about a small get together in Southside small pub. We want you to join us." He said.
"Oh, ok I'll join but after 7. I have an interview with someone, so I'll join after that." I informed him.
"Ok, meet you soon." He said and made his way towards his office room.

Time skip to evening~

Author's POV
The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky.
The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.The night sky was aglow with bright city lights.The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.We looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity.
Packing up his own stuffs from his own office desk, he was getting ready for the interview with the music producer..

Getting out from the office building, Jungkook made his way towards the parking lot. Getting onto his black bullet bike, the handsome young man went to the direction whiched him to the office if that man.

After 45 mins-•-

Parking his bike, he made his way near the tall building infront of him. Checking the address from his phone he went inside.
The mail says, the interview will be placed in 15th floor. Getting inside the elevator he waited to reach his floor.
The ding sound made him realize, he reached. Walking out of the elevator, his gaze shifted towards a door with a lable, 'Music Producer'. As he went near the door, the door opened because of the sensor.
There seated a man on the black leather chair, facing opposite to him.
Slowly walking near the door, he spoke with a small voice.
"Good Evening Sir, I'm Jeon Jungkook from Capra News. I'm here to take your interview."
The chair turned towards him with a small smile on the man's face infront of him, which made him to make his eyes widened....

Almost 1030 words.. Sorry for the late update. I was not so well to update, but now here it is. So what do you think, it's 3 months now and Jungkook is missing them. Well I'm missing them too.
*Wipe off my fake tears*
Ok so what you think about music producer? Who do you think it is?
Let's wait to know about him.

Vote, comment and share. It means a lot to me. Sorry for the grammatical errors and typo errors. Credit to the rightful owner of the pics I've used. Source Pinterest. Wait for the next part. Till then stay safe and happy.