You have cramps

PAIRING: Rose x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Rose know how to help you feel better when you get cramps
***

You were just typing away on your work computer when you suddenly feel the all too familiar stinging sensation of cramp pain.

"Ugh.. here we go again." You grumble in frustration, being unaware you have been overheard.

"Sorry?" Your coworker, Savannah asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Just Lady stuff." You explain almost shyly, to which she nods her head in understanding.

Going back to what you were doing helped to take your mind off things for a while until that pain had hit you again. This time, worse than before when it first happened, causing you to whimper from the pain. In which caused Savannah to grow even more concerned for you than she already was and stands over her cubical to check on you.

"Sweetie, why don't you go home and rest? It's all very understandable, I promise."

"I don't need to go home. I need a bathroom."

As you make your way to the restroom, you pull out your phone and begin punching in Rose's phone number. Placing your phone to your ear and locking yourself in the stall, thankfully, Rose answered even before the second could go through. The both of you had started talking from there and you were almost in tears for cramp pain.

"Hey, Y/n! How's work?"

"Um.. would be able to stop by for a minute? I need some things if you catch on to what I'm referring to. I don't have any with me right now and I can't leave work because we're busy today." You ask.

"Yes, of course! I'll be right over! Hang on tightly!"

"Oh, and if you could grab my chocolate squares from the fridge, that would be excellent."

"Don't worry hon, I'm on my way."

After hanging up the phone call, you couldn't help but think to yourself how lucky you were to have Rose in your life. Not only that, but you were merely blessed to have her as your girlfriend and you both made each other so happy. There were people out there that would envy you because of the life you have with Rose, but envy or anything like that didn't  bother you one bit.

You were living life to the fullest. You'd make the best out of any situation. You love Rose.

Life was good!

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!