She comforts you

PAIRING: Rose x female!reader
REQUESTED: None
WARNINGS: None (Mentions of anxiety)
SUMMARY: As you endure a panic attack, Rose is there to comfort you.
***

Rose has been out for most of the day now and you were beginning to feel anxious as she is taking a longer time at the store than usual.

Sometimes, the anxiety catches up to you but Rose is usually home on those kind of days and would help take care of you through it. But she was out today out of all days, while not knowing what else to do, you make your way to your shared bedroom. The first thing you did was shut off the lights before crawling underneath the covers in tears; that was where you remained until Rose had returned from shopping. Her reasoning for taking a tad bit longer than usual was because she was wanting to buy the correct items as well as ingredients for a special meal for you both this beautiful evening.

It was a date night planned made for home and she was in charge of it. She had it.. no, needed it to be perfect. Normally, she would try and take out you out to treat you to the most exclusive and trendy restaurants in town or anywhere else but you had told her you'd prefer to have a date at home where it would just be you both.

"Why, I'm just an old fashioned gal, I would be very much happy to have dinner at home just as anywhere else. Besides, I love it when it's just us two."

At this time, she was trying to fly you out with her on her private jet to take you to dinner somewhere in Atlanta. That was an evening to always remember, but after learning that, she made a mental note of it and here she was now. Fitting the keys into the front door and leering herself inside the home you shared.

Only this time as she was settling the items of the home cooked meal, she took notice in your absence. You weren't there to greet her with all smiles and cheers as you usually would, not knowing where you are, she started calling out your name.

"Y/n! I'm home! Where are you?"

Rose started searching the home and stopped in front of the bedroom door when she heard your quiet sniffles. She immediately grew concerned for you and let's herself in without a knock. Of course, it was dark when she had entered but with the light that was peaking through from the hallway, she was able to make out your form under the blankets and didn't hesitate to rush over to you. Even though you hadn't heard her come in, you figured she was there after feeling the empty space beside you dip down.

Next, she slowly removed the covers and helped you to climb on her lap as she engulfed you in a warm hug, whispering sweet nothings in attempt to comfort you through your panic attack. You couldn't keep yourself from crying from the way you were being played by your emotions, you try to keep your mind focused on Rose's beautiful and soothing voice whilst she rubs soothing circles on your back.

"It's okay. Sh... It's okay. You can cry all you want. I'm here for you."

Rose tells you as you begin to clung onto her instead of the blankets.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!