Prologue

I saw everyone laying on the floor. There's something on it. Red puddle. At first sight, I thought they were just wasted, drunk or high. If they are asleep, why aren't they breathing? I smell something bad. It's stench won't leave my nose. My eyes caught the red puddle under my feet. Until then, it hit me. They are not asleep, drunk, high or wasted and this red puddle isn't a puddle. It's a pool of blood. Everyone's blood. They are dead! I quickly search every room and every corner of the house. Everyone IS dead! How come I survived this tragedy? Why am I the only one who survived? Why can't I remember anything? Question came flooding inside my head. I walked inside the bathroom of the last room I opened. As looked at the mirror, my eyes widen. My eyes are red. I'm covered with blood. I looked down at my hands, they are also covered with red. My whole body is covered with blood. Then once again, I looked at the mirror. Staring at my red eyes then everything came flashing back.

I was in a party. Dancing to the beat of the music. A guy drag me to a room. I was making out with the guy when suddenly his phone rings. Another guy barge inside the room. His hair and his eyes are crimson red. He looked at my direction. In just a blink of an eye, he is already over me. Pinning me on the bed. The guy who brought me in this room was no longer here. In just a heart beat the door slammed shut. He looked into my eyes. He went straight to my neck.I felt a sharp thing. Then suddenly, He bit my neck. I let out a scream as I felt the pain. I started to see red as i felt numb. My screams turned into moans. And my moans turns into whimpers until there's no sound escapes my mouth. Even though the music downstairs is loud, I still heard a lot of people screaming. Suddenly it stoped. I saw the guy bit his wrist and put it on my mouth. He realized that i can't move. He sucked it and made me drink his blood in his mouth. I gladly drank it. I don't know what has gotten into me. Until then, it became a make out session. As he pulled apart,  I asked for his name. "Travis" he replied. He reached for my hand. He guided me downstairs. I didn't realize that I moved fast, just like him. I looked everywhere and saw that a Blood Bath is what's happening. I turned my head to his direction. I saw him that he already got the guy who drag me to the room. "I want you to drink his blood" Travis said. I looked at the guy. He's scared and trying to break free from Travis's grip. "Why? What's happening? Why are you doing this?" I asked him. I'm still confused and the situation is still processing inside my head. He answered in a straight face "He just want to screw you up. This people aren't your friends. They don't care if you get fucked or raped. They only care about their own entertainment Catherine. We care for you that's why we're doing this. Now drink his blood." I did what I was told. For a moment he struggles to set free from me but he became weaker as i suck his blood. I sucked him dry that he's paler than a bond paper. That's the start of the BLOOD BATH.

"You saw what happened?" I snapped of my thoughts. It's Travis. "Where were you?" I asked him as I turned to face him. As i turned around, he's already infront of me. He took a step back before he answered my question "We checked if there's anyone around here who heard the screams". I left him in the bathroom. I searched for my bag downstairs when I heard a the police. They are here. "Shit! Come on Catherine! We need to go now!" Travis tries to take me with him. "No!" I snapped. In a blink of an eye he's hugging me. He broke apart and pecked my lips. He pushed me towards the dead bodies. I stumbled on my heels, next thing i knew i was laying on the pool of blood beside the lifeless body of my once called 'friends' he kneeled and kissed my forehead and said softly "I'll be back for you. Now do what i say you need to fall into sleep" i reached out my arms to touch his face. He pressed it on his cheeks. Suddenly i felt drained and tired. That's when i drifted off to sleep.

My name is Catherine Xandri Lee. Everybody calls me Frost and this is the start of my journey.

----

AN:
hey guys so i started a new story a non fanfiction. But i'm sure that its a fiction So. I hope you like it.

I sure hope that you'll follow me

Feel free to comment, vote and add this story to your library.

Also follow me on instagram @iiixiao

add me on facebook allen_ajc@yahoo.com

Add me on gmail (if you have one) miyaki.117.kzumi@gmail.com

And follow me on twitter @ajb_117_06

For more updates information and dedication requests (Private message in wattpad)

Thank you ^_^ I hope you'll love this ^_^

- 리용아 / Lee Yong Ah