3.1

Suddenly the speaker connected from the audio room blared. "May I call on Ms. Catherine Lee. You are asked to go to the principal's office and all the other students should go back to listening to your professors. Thank you" she said. I can see all their widen eyes are set on me including Mr. Cook's and Zean's. I calmly stood up from my seat. "*clears throat* you should bring your things with you Ms. Lee." Our professor said. Everyone's surprised about what happened. I never get called to the principal's office except today. What can i say? I'm the president of the student council. That means i should be making the school a better one and not the one to cause any trouble right? Just as i finished gathering all my things someone held my left wrist. I look at the person, seeing it was my brother. "What did you do?" He asked me. I can tell he's worried. I just smirked and walked towards the door. I gone out of the room and closed the door behind me. 'What do they want now?' I thought.

--

I was walking at the hall way. "This is so interesting" i thought (notice the sarcasm). Suddenly, I smelled something. Or might be someone. It's familiar. The scent keeps on getting stronger and stronger as i got close to the office. I entered without knocking. I know it's rude but i just don't care. Besides they called for me right? "Ah Ms. Lee you're here." She said. I rolled my eyes "geez of course i'm here because you called me in the middle of the lesson in my favorite subject. And its Frost. Not Catherine or Cat or Miss Lee, oh dear principal" i said with a smirked. The scent is stronger. It feels like it's just like its just beside me. "I am the principal. That means i can call you in my own way MS.CATHERINE LEE" i cringed when she emphasized my name. "Come on Ms. Belle. Be cool. You know why i dont want to hear that name anymore." I plead. "Then i think you should change it to frost" she said with such sarcasm. Little did she know, i really have a plan on changing it to Xandri Frost Lee. It sound good than my name. "But I already sent a request for that one. I'm just waiting for the confirmation" i said while i softly ruffle my hair. What?! I told her the truth. I did sent it and just waiting for the confimation. Her eyes went wide and said " Are you serious?! It's supposed to be a sarcasm" i just nodded "back to why you called me in the middle of the class. This better be important. I left my favorite subject for this f*cking reason" i said as i frowned. "Ms. Frost, language please. Remember you're the president of the student council. You should be giving a good impression at these lovely new students." She pointed at the chair at the back of the office. I looked at "this new students" or thats what she called them. I new that the scent is very familiar. I smirked at their beffudled expression. So i guess the asshole decided to show up. "Welcome to the hell hole guys. It's nice of you to join us finally" i sain with a smirked. "Ms. Frost, language. Oh and they have the same schedule and also they are in all of the student council's class too. That's why i called you. I want you to show them the whole campus." She said. I chuckled and said "jesus. you do know that i am the student council's president not a fucking tour guide." I said. I can see their faces (the new students) their mouth's are hanging open "Ms. Lee what did i told you about bringing the lord's name in vain and about the cussing?! Its your job. You are the president just as like what you said. Now do it or you'll be in detention for a month and in the time of you're english class." She said. Oh hell no. Not in my favorite class. I let out a frustrated laugh. "You're fucking evil. You know that right?" I said. "It's my job Frost. I need to do it or i'll get replaced." She said. I just gave her a grunt. "Come on assholes follow me." I said and gave Ms. Belle a smirked. She facepalmed literally. I laughed at her and said "you know i'm just teasing you right? You're so serious. You should lossen up a bit. If you dont you'll look old earlier than you think." "Alright alright. *smiles*" with that we exited the office. I took a left turn  and they followed me. which leads into the basketball court. Im gonna have a talk with them right here right now. Either the like it or not. I stopped at the middle of the court and gestured for them to sit down on the floor. Then i started " so you assholes had decided to show up huh?" "We dont know what you're talking about Ms. Lee" Travis said. I threw him an icy glare. "First of all its Frost and second i know you still remember what happened 2 years ago in a summer night at the fucking party. I know y'all still remember the Bloodbath. So stop acting like a moron" i said, trying on keeping myself calmed and collected. "Wait. Is that really you Catherine?" He asked. I cringe again with the sudden mention on my name "no shit sherlock and how many time do i have to get it into your heads that it is Frost" i'm gonna burst soon. Since the incident i started having this anger management issue. Then i said what i really want to tell them in the first place "You've change a lot." He replied "i didn't bring you here for a pep talk. I wanted you to know that if you did something i didn't like in this school. I'm gonna fucking kill you. And don't even think of having a blood feast in this town. I'm gonna hunt you down and there is more to come. Do you understand?"  "Catherine look, i just-" "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I shouted. "Y-yes ma-ma'am" they answered. They are scared of me. Good. "Follow me it's break time i'll lead you to the cafēteria." As we walk through the halls i saw one of my friends ran to me. He looks like hell. I frowned and said "What's wrong Gale?" "The *huffs* two groups *huffs* are fighting again *huffs* over the lockers at the hall way. Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere?" He said. Oh. So that's why he's so tired. Those little fuckers again. Major pain in the ass. This time they are really gonna get it. "Lead the way." I said. We followed him and i saw that the two leaders are fighting. This shit heads really dont know how to stop do they?  "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" I exclaimed. I felt travis and his friends are scared. Good. Because they should be. All the students made a big way and dispersed but the two idiots are still fighting. I get in between the two of them and stopped the fight. I held onto their hair at the back of their heads and pushed them to the different sides. "ALL OF YOU GO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS BEFORE I GIVE YOU ALL DETENTION. EXCEPT FOR THE TWO OF YOU *points at the two idiots*" i exclaimed and all of the students scamper to where they are going (except for travis and his coven). "You two. What the fuck is wrong with you?! Huh?! How about i beat up the both of you right here right now?! We talked about this last time. Now you two motherfuckers are fighting again." I rubbed my temples " Zean wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and pulled me in a hug. (Zean. My brother. Is one of the two idiots im prefering to earlier) "Look baby i'm sorry ok? Its just this knob gets into my nerves. He called you a heartless bitch." He said as he snuggle at my neck. "You know he's just teasing you right?" I said. He did something unexpected. He kissed my neck and pouted at me. I just ignored it. I still got a bigger problems to solve. "And you Mr. You should stop making fun of him because its not attractive" i told Norman. Actually he is one of my friends and also a member of the student council. "Oh come on Frost try to have fun a little bit." He chuckles. "You really have a death wish." I murmured Zean just chuckled.

---

An:

Im so sleepy i'll continue the next chappie tom. Ara?

- 리용아 (AJB)