Nomin ❄️

He brought the cup full of the dark brown liquid, taking a deep inhale of the aroma. He twirled it a few times and when satisfied with the resulting whirlpool of black in his cup he exclaimed, "perfect!". While the other cup was ready as well, complete contrast to his own black poison. White with tint of  brown, and a small heart that settled on the top of the white foam.........perfect again!

He took the cups and waddled his way to dining area. His eyes fell on the person seated on the end of the table, smiling while working on his laptop. A smile crept on his face, subconsciously, "mmhhh, someone is in a very good mood" he commented. The said person lifted his gaze from the screen to meet with the latter's and his smile grew even wider, while his eyes disappears into a creasent moon.

"Come here, wanna show you something Nana!" He exclaimed like a hyped up child.

"Coming Jeno" Jaemin chuckled at his husband's cute antics. "Here" he said and handed him his mug of coffee. The said man was way too excited to give the coffee any attention now so he kept it aside and pulled Jaemin closer so that the latter could have a better look of the screen.

"Look at this Nana, it came out so well. Hyuck really worked hard on this. The idols looks so good in it. Sexy, like you say, don't you think so?" Jeno scrolled down and down to show n number of photos of people (idols) in some sexy dresses.

Jaemin scanned the pics and felt his chest tightened at it. The male in the picture had his abs on full show and the coat that he wore was adorned with chains and sparkling black stones, while the dark and spooky background was complimenting the whole looks as well. It was indeed sexy. But thinking of his husband being so excited over these pics doesn't make him feel any good. He knows it's a foolish thing to feel the least. A complete stupid thinking. His husband is a fashion designer and he should be happy for him for getting a big opportunity from a very famous entertainment company to design dresses for their boyband's comeback. And they did mention it to be sexy themed. Jeno along with his cousin Donghyuck have worked their asses off on it for months now. And finally the photoshoot was completed the previous day. It will be a very big boost to his husband's career if this becomes a hit and Jaemin knows that it surely will be. And he is  happy for his husband but he just can't get over the fact that his husband called someone else sexy. He is overthinking and overreacting and he knows that. So he kept it to himself and settled with taking a sip of his coffee. And after the coffee circulated in his system he smiled again, mirroring his husband, "wow Love, it's splendid. The company will be impressed" he praised.

".... really? Finger cross seriously. They will be shooting the MV soon, they said. They are happy with the product actually just asked for some alterations in the fittings and we will be all good. This is my biggest work till now" Jeno said as he checked the pics again and again. A smile of satisfaction settled on his lips.

"I know love. I know." Jaemin said and caressed his head.
Jeno took his cup of coffee and looked at the cute little heart on the top of the foam and smiled fondly at it - very Jaemin like.

He turned towards Jaemin and gave him a short kiss before exclaiming "you are the best". Jaemin smiled fondly, ignoring the pang in his heart as Jeno continued to sip his coffee while going through the photos.

                                     ✨

He squeezed the poor teddy bear in his hand as he waited for the other person on the line to pick up the call.
Jeno had already gone out for his work and Jaemin had the entire house to himself. That means he can vent out freely.

And as the ringing stopped, indicating the person has picked up the call, a button went off in his mind as he wailed dramatically, "Junieeeeee!!!!" The other person on the line would have got a mini heart attack by now.