Canvas (Nomin) ❄️

Renjun looked at his friend with worried eyes. The said person having his face buried in his own palms and groaned.

"Calm down Jeno. We will find a solution to this." worry laced in his tone.

Upon hearing this Jeno looked at his friend," how Junnie? How are we supposed to find the solution? I only have one month left! And i am still unable to find anyone who can help me neither do i have any ideas!! What should i do?!!" Jeno again buried his face in his palm and groaned in distress. This has been a very stressful month for the artist. At the end of the month he has to be ready with his painting for the competition, and unable to come up with ideas was stressing him. A lot. But that's not the only problem. Not only he had to come up with a prize winning idea but also has to find someone who can be his canvas. Unlike other artist Jeno was renounced for impersonation of his paintings not on a dead paper but on a living being. A special kind of arts if u ask him. Not many ace this field but Jeno worked hard to be the well known artist he is now.

Human being. The most beautiful creation. And Jeno loves to create art on already the masterpiece of nature, with more beautiful Colors.

He never faced any problems in coming up with ideas or arranging people who would volunteer to let the artist work with his magical brush and paints on them. But this time he got in some real trouble. Neither he could find any person nor his mind is stable enough to think about any ideas. In short he is dead, if you ask him.

Renjun could feel his best friend's distress. After all he is an artist in the same field as well. But unlike Jeno he luckily got a volunteer for his painting. As much as he is happy to be able to complete his piece for the competition, he was worried for the younger as well. He has been helping Jeno as much as he can, from posting about a volunteer on his own Facebook account and ig, and even personally asking some people he has worked for before. But unfortunately none are available.

"Jeno, stressing like this will be no aid. You know that. You have to calm yourself to think properly. And for a volunteer............ We will surely find someone. Just we have to wait till we get any reply. Okay?" Renjun placed his hand on the younger's shoulder and gave a light squeeze of assurance. Jeno looked at him and nodded. He knew the elder was right. He can never be any more thankful for having such a friend by his side. He is his competitor, yet Renjun is up for helping him as much as he could. Jeno feel proud to be able to have such a strong friendship.

"You are right." Jeno sighed. " It's already late, wanna crash in here tonight?" He offered.

"I will pass this time. I have to complete my assignment too."
".......sorry for wasting your time like this Junnie."

"Complete nonsense! Won't u help me too if i would have been in your situation?"

"Of course i would have helped you"

"Then there is no need to be sorry. I know it's stressful but we will get our way. Just have a goodnight sleep and we will check tomorrow if we have got any reply." Renjun stood and headed towards the door with Jeno tailing behind. They said their goodbyes and goodnights and Jeno went back to his bedroom. He layed on his bed and sighed.

"Hope i could get someone tomorrow" he wished and closed his eyes.

Jaemin was desparate. Way too desparate. He needed money, very urgently. Just one more surgery and he could save his mother. But the question is, from where does a poor University student could get that money from?

He racked his brain back and forth to come with a name who can help him. Too bad all those were already on his debt list. The loan sharks were already up on his throat for months now. No relatives would help him neither did he had any money left with him. His mom was in dire need of one surgery and the more it's delayed the lesser her chances of survival.