norenmin ❄️

[contains mpreg. skip if you don't like.]

Renjun layed on his bed while applying a little bit of lotion on his big belly. It was room for 3 little pups so it was indeed big and itchy because of the stretching skin. He could feel some movements under his palm and that made him smile, "quite energetic, aren't we my cute lil pups?" He cooed. His kids were quite healthy ones and most of the time loved giving a hard time to their mother by jabbing elbows under his ribs. This was so frequent that made Renjun think if his kids were fighting all day in his tummy. They barely slept, thankfully at night they kept their calm and never caused discomfort to thier mother.

Once done with applying the lotion Renjun put the lotion back in the bedside drawer but of course not before knocking his hand on the IV stand.

He groaned but didn't cuss. It's not good for the babies, you know? He absolutely hated it. Hated his own room that was more like a hospital room but just a bit more comfy and without the nauseous smell of disinfectants. He absolutely despised hospitals and was reluctant to go to one. Meds and and hospitals were not a thing for him. But look at how destiny loves playing with him, one of his husband is a doctor! And Renjun loves him with the same passion as he hates the hospitals.

He was a healthy omega and was near his due date but was adamant on not getting admitted to hospital. What's the use of having a doctor as your husband when you have to take the pain to go to a hospital? That was his logic. And his husband, Dr. Na Jaemin, was way too loving to force him either. He was also the one monitoring closely his husband. And he knew Renjun was kinda fine with his conditions. Still he made "some" adjustment to their bedroom and made it look like Renjun's least fav place.... A fucking ICU!!! But he can't fight on this. It was for his own good anyway. And the least he could do. So he let them have their way atleast in this.

Renjun made himself comfortable against the pillow and took a look around his room again. IV stand had a moomin plushie, with a pocket, stuck to it, a big moomin plushie lied near his leg, a great comfort for his ankles when he needed. The scented candles resting in every corner, and of course the gigantic moomin plushie he was lying on - his pillow. All his meds were out of sight as well because he hated to look at them. He get to see them only when Jaemin brings them to him that's thrice a day.
His husband did take best care of him.

He felt some movement in his tummy again that brought him out of his useless thoughts. He lifted his shirt and fondly rubbed circles on his big swollen tummy.

"What's up with you three huh? Aren't you all being too energetic today? Or you are bored like mommy? Hmmm?" He talked to his pups, a thing that he absolutely loves to do when he's all alone. He loves his lone time with his babies and talk to them. But he rarely gets that mommy- child time because his caretaker was ordered to stick back to him 24/7, to make sure he would not leave the bed and roam. Not like Renjun had the energy to anyway. He didn't have the energy to transform into his wolf self even. He didn't fight back when Jaemin asked him to take bed rest because Renjun was not a lover of movement and exercise since his 5th month. He was never a lover of them anyway. And luck just had to play dirty with him because his other husband is a fucking gym trainer! The mighty alpha Lee Jeno!

The games destiny plays with you......

Today the caretaker had some urgent work and was shooed away by Renjun. His husband will be surely furious when they will find out that Renjun is home alone. But it's been just 30 mins since he is by himself.

He peaked at the clock that flashed 9:20pm and smiled, "just 10 mins more kiddos and your Jeno appa will be back home and then 15mins more and Jaemin appa will be home too." he said while tracing a tiny bump that was seemed to move. Renjun wondered if it's his kid's head or knee or ass. It was normal to get to see such small bumps form time to time. After all wolves are way more different than human babies.