Chapter One: The Sun Shines Through

"Eh! Ciel..." The girl in pigtails pouted and sat on the floor.

Ciel was half-frowning and half-smiling because she always tantrums like a kid when her plans are ruined. Even though he's now aware of the truth about her, she still choose to act the way she always did to make Ciel happy.

"Elizabeth," Ciel called out to her just to tease her. "It's okay. We didn't expect it to rain anyway."

"Ciel." Lizzy murmured with a dark look in her eyes.

"Elizabeth?" Ciel replied trying not to laugh.

The boy's black butler seemed to disapprove of what his bocchan was doing because the lady can be either dangerous or dramatic but he just watched them, thinking that spending time with the lady can distract his master from what happened last night.

"Why aren't you calling me Lizzy?" She cried putting Ciel in an awkward position.

"Eh-" Ciel wanted to laugh but seeing Lizzy actually crying put him in to panic. "Sebastian! Do something."

Seeing his master look helpless like a little kid because of a crying girl always amuses the demon so he smiled a bit and whispered, "I believe just calling her Lizzy would be enough and a game of chess would entertain her for a while."

Ciel sighed and looked at the girl who was still crying. "Lizzy..."

Elizabeth Midford, as soon as Ciel called her Lizzy, looked up to him and smiled while drying her tears. "Finally!"

"Would you like to play chess since we can't go out anymore?" Ciel replied as he held out his hand to her.

"I would love to!" She giggled as she took his hand and fixed her dress.

"I would prepare tea and cakes for the two of you." Sebastian said as he bowed and walked away.

"Uhm, Ciel..." Lizzy murmured as she held his hand a bit tighter. "Do you still like me this way?"

Ciel stopped walking towards the other room and looked at his fiancé. "Why are you asking Lizzy?"

"Because-" she blushed. "You already know that I'm strong and when we were kids, you said that-"

"Lizzy..." He cut through her dark thoughts. "Whether you're this cute girl or the skilled swordswoman, I'll always like you."

Ciel coughed after talking and Lizzy immediately hugged him tight. "Thank you Ciel!"

"I. Can't. Breathe." Ciel murmured.

"Oh." Lizzy blushed and giggled. "I'm sorry..."

Ciel just gave her a pat on the head like she was a small cute girl and guided her in to the next room where they played chess, ate cakes and drank tea while waiting for the rain to stop.

Eventually, night time came rolling in and the sky hasn't cleared up yet.

"I guess we can't go to the festival now." Lizzy whispered broken heartedly.

"We can still go tomorrow if the sun finally decides to show up." Ciel replied as he turned the queen chess piece around in his hand.

"I wish the sun comes out." Lizzy brightly said as she turned around with a smile on her face.

"It will my lady." Tanaka-san replied bowing as he entered the room. "Dinner is ready bocchan."

"Okay." Ciel said as he stood up and offered his arm to Lizzy.

Lizzy giggled and took it. "This feels like we're already married."

"Lizzy." Ciel shook his head making Lizzy pout but she smiled right after.

During dinner, they ate and talked about how Lizzy always loses against Ciel in chess even if Ciel isn't playing seriously.

Lizzy giggled, smiled and laughed while Ciel was still passive but internally happy.

When time for bed came, Lizzy gave Ciel a kiss on the cheek and entered her room.

"Will you need me to stay bocchan?" Sebastian asked as he changed his master's clothes.

"No." Ciel answered with his usual cold tone even if he was fearing sleep because of what happened last night.

He always held that caramel lollipop but last night was the first time she showed up in his dream.

"As you say, my lord." Sebastian bowed and Ciel laid down on his bed with eyes still open while looking out the window.

As the rain stopped, Ciel suddenly smelled a thick scent of roses. He looked behind him, expecting to see her again but he saw no one.

When he looked out of his window again... That is when he saw her.

She was very tiny like a toy in her doll costume dancing on the window ledge. She crossed his curtain like it was a tightrope. For her last act, she swished her umbrella and jumped off as if it was a parachute.

Ciel sat up looking for her.

"Smile!" A voice who didn't belong at the same time belonged to Doll called put to him.

He looked down his bed and saw Freckles grinning at him.

"Smile!" She told him again as she crawled out and climbed on his bed.

"I will never forgive you." She whispered as she pressed a finger on his lips and disappeared.

Cold sweat covered Ciel's skin and he shivered involuntarily. He wanted to call for his demon to fight his internal one but his voice seemed to be missing.

"Ciel?" A warm voice called out as his door cracked open.

He turned around slowly and saw the blonde haired girl who's rubbing sleep away from her eyes.

"I don't know why but..." She yawned, walked over to his bed and crawled under the blankets.

Ciel was greatly surprised but as soon as he felt Lizzy's warmth, he hugged her back and somehow felt better.

He could still feel something hurting inside his chest but with Lizzy hugging him, he finally fell back to sleep.

Sebastian who felt something odd went to check on his master and saw the room untouched by anything evil but he noticed something worth chuckling at.

The butler can't wait for the sun to rise tomorrow and see how his bocchan would react to the lady's reaction that they slept together tonight.

(Author's Note! <3)

Okay guys...
Did you liked it?
I know most people ship Ciel x Sebby but... Hehe.
I'll do a Ciel harem maybe? XD

See you again next chapter!

Please vote and leave a comment for me!

PS

I don't own the anime and the characters involved in this fanfic but all other original characters and the storyline is all my idea and effort so please don't copy or translate without my permission.

Peace out everyone.
Spread the love!

follow•read•vote•comment•share

*smooch*
<3