It can't be

Brooke was a mysterious girl, with a tall slender torso yet moderete slash passable sized hips for a girl. Skin so pale almost anemic. Her eyes blue like the ocean hair long and curly like barb wire and dark as a shadow. The way she talked like she owned every business in the town and she walked so properly as if there was a red line painted on the floor before her. She got what she wanted when she wanted it this always got to Mary Kate no matter if it took everything in her to ignore Brooke. "Mother I can not find my necklace its very important, I'm weak without it." "What was that I didn't quite catch what you said." "Did you say your missing something." "Just forget it I'll ask Mary Kate if she seen it."
No one truly knew the meaning and power of the amulet that once rested on the young Brooke Elizabeth's perfectly powdered skin which seemed to always be pale no matter how long she sat outside and wrote in her journal. Every thing Brooke did usually meant trouble for Mary Kate. Brooke was naturally adventurous and reckless, she did any and everything she could in her custom lace dresses she was forced to wear every day on top of the constricting corset smothering her lungs and organs. "Good Morning Mary Kate-". I was stopped in my tracks when Mary gave me the most baneful look. "That's no way to look at your older sister. "By ten minutes you half-witted witch."
Just after the word left Mary Kate's mouth Brooke was rambling, nearly confessing her secret to her younger sister.
"what in the world are you trying to say you creep." "Wh...who told you," Brooke thought aloud, unknowingly scaring her sister out of the conversation with every word she spoke,"How could you know... It was you, you did it. " I...I did what Brooke talk to me are you okay." Brooke fell to the floor and shook violently, no matter how hard Mary Kate tried she couldn't get a word out of the older girl that was now hotter than the face of the sun and redder than the amulet missing from her decalescent body .