☞︎︎︎𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠☜︎︎︎

So a few days after Teddy and Kay got together Chris was kinda Jealous because Kay was the prettiest girl in Castle Rock and Theodore "Teddy" Duchamp got her and Chris Chambers didn't. Gordie, Vern, and even Teddy knew that he didn't like that Kay and teddy were together. But he hid his jealousy from the rest of the group Gordie tried to help him but it didn't work.

Kay showed up at the treehouse on Saturday waiting for Teddy because she had to tell him something. She asked why Chris don't wanna hang out with her anymore and why he won't talk to her but she also said that she's gonna go to his house and try to talk to him and see what's wrong. Teddy didn't want her to because he knew Chris would try to convince her to get with him and break up with Teddy. But she went anyway because she cared for Chris.

When she got to his house she knocked on the door and their was Chris apparently he was working in the garage on his dad's car and Kay could not help how good he looked I don't know why she likes him but she just finds him so attractive.

So Chris asked why she was their and she sat on a table and told him why and he was working on his dad's car while he was talking to her and the one thing kay said was that she likes him. Kay feels like she's betraying Teddy but she couldn't help it. Chris stopped and looked at Kay and walked up so close to her that she could smell the gas on Chris's shirt. He said I've liked you for a very long time Kay. Chris kissed Kay and she kissed back and they kissed for a long time and then eventually Chris asked if she's dating Teddy anymore and she said that she's not but Teddy didn't know. But Chris kissed her more and he was so happy but then he asked if she will be his girlfriend and she said.........