☹︎Hᴏᴜʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ☺︎︎

So a few hours later after Kay ran off Chris was so worried that he went and looked for her. No one else in the group would help him look for her because they didn't like her anymore because she broke teddy's heart.

"KAYDENCE?"
Said Chris

Chris couldn't find her. He nor anyone else knew where she was. But Chris didn't give up. He kept looking because he rlly loved her and wanted to be with her forever.

But Chris finally found her she was walking back to the clubhouse because apparently she had cleared her head already but Chris was behind her and he ran up to her and she turned around and looked at him and he gave him the biggest hug ever. She didn't know that he would go looking for her.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!"
Said. Chris

"I'm sorry."
Said Kay

"It's ok baby just pls don't run away again."
Said Chris

"Ok deal."
Said Kay

So Chris took her back to his house so they could talk more.

*Chris and Kay go into Chris's room*

"Ok so talk to me Kay."
Said Chris

*Kay started tearing up*

"I-im sorry."
Said Kay

*Chris hugged Kay and told her that it will be ok*

"Chris I don't wanna go back to the clubhouse anytime soon."
Said Kaye

"Ok that's perfectly fine with me. I will stay with you forever no matter what."
Said Chris hugging her tighter.

"Thank you baby."
Said Kay

*Kay looked up and wiped her tears*

So after Chris and Kay talked for a while they went to the garage because Chris had to work on this car that he has been working on for a while. So Kay just sat on the table and watched him work on the car and she handed him the tools he needed when he needed them.

But someone walked into the garage............ And it wasn't Teddy.