Mansion

Saad POV

I was worried for Hoor as she eats to less. I went to dad's office after making sure Hoor has slept. I made my way to dad's home office. I knocked the door when I reached there.

"Come in"I heard dad's voice. I opened the door and went inside.
"Dad I need to talk to you about something"I said.
"Yes"he said.
"Dad I have noticed that Hoor eats very less is there something wrong with her health that I need to know"I asked.

"Actually Hoor was born a premature birth she got born in 7 months. So because of that doctors said that her stomach is smaller then normal.

But they say after time she will be ok. As she will reach the age of ten she will have a normal stomach size.

But as she grows she become habitual and sacred from vomit. When she was 6 or 7 years old her dad forced her to eat but at the end she became sick and vomit it all out.

So now she is just sacred of eating otherwise her stomach size is normal. And yes one more thing about her she has a phobia of needles and doctors.

So I didn't told her about your profession she get panic attacks if any doctor touch her"he said.

"WHAT dad seriously you married her to a doctor knowing about her fear. I can't hide my profession form her"I said.

Sorry boy but now you need to manage it yourself as you are a doctor yourself. You must know how to manage these situations"he said.

"Ok dad thanks for the information now I must go"I said and stand up then walk out of the room and close the door behind me.

...........

Hoor POV

I woke up and look around to find Saad when my eyes settle on him. He was sitting in front of the window where two love seats were side by side with each other and in a middle there was a small coffee table.

He was typing something on his laptop which was on the coffee table. He looked up after feeling my gaze towards him.

"Hey you woke up"he said. I nodded my head in yes.
"Are you feeling better now"he asked as he came towards me and settle on the bed in font of me not before kissing my forehead.

I always feel safe and warmth engulfing me when he kissed me like this.
"I am fine now"I said.
"Ok good now go and freshen up then I will give you a visit of the mansion as I know you haven't seen anything other then dinning room"he said and help me to get up.

I went inside the bathroom and washed my face then dry it with towel and apply moisturizer.

Then I came out and made my way to dressing table and brush my hairs and wear a pink lipgloss.

Then I turn and made my way towards Saad. He was sitting on the same place in the love seat and doing something on his laptop.
"I am ready"I said meekly. He looked at me and give me a soft smile.

"Good let's go"he said as he turn off the laptop. And stand up then intertwine our hands and opened the door of the room and walk out with me by his side.

We first visit all the rooms that was on the same floor. They were actually all the same like our room but our is in white and black contrast with little touch of golden. Where as these room are in contrast of white and grey combination.

These all are the guest rooms one in front of our room was mine where I was living before marriage.
"This is the first floor and it only have my room or guests rooms"said Saad. I nodded my head.

We then went upstairs on the second floor and it had big hall as soon as we come upstairs. The hall have a big 60 inch lcd on one of the wall in front of the lcd wall there was L shaped sofas in black color. While other walls were in off white color.

We move forward there was a small open kitchen on the left. As we move further inside the a little corridor came in view with two doors.

Saad opened the the right side door and as we went inside I got shocked to see a room full of book racks with books in it.

It was very huge room on the left side there was a huge glass wall and on right side there was a small sofa with a standing lamp in its left side while there was a small coffee table on the right side.

"This is our personal library dad loves books so he specially made for him self we use this floor for our entertainment purposes. The screen you saw outside we watch movies on it. And the kitchen is for our snacks.

Come will show you the other room"he said and we went out. Then he opened the other door which was in front of it and there was a big balcony with then two benches and table in between them and on the side against the wall was a setup for barbecue. With glob lamp on each corner of the balcony.

"Here we can do barbecue"he said while I nodded and we went downstairs to ground floor. Then we first went to his parents room and it was master bedroom.

It have king size bed in the middle and both sides have side tables with lamps on it. And a big window giving a view of outside lawn. And against the one wall the have similar love seats like in our room with the small coffee table in the middle.

Then we went to the kitchen and it was a huge kitchen with freezer and fridge on one side while a big gas oven and a microwave on other side and a small bar counter in the middle with bar stools. The color  scheme of the kitchen was white and sliver with slight touch of black.

We made our way to uncle office room and it was in brown color with touches of black. In the center there was a table with one rolling chair on one side while the other side have two seats.

The table have small lamp on it. While on the right side we see a rack in which files where placed. 

Then we made our way to living room it have a big lcd but not big enough like upstairs and some sofas were placed then we went to see drawing room it was simple with white and golden color with few sofas in it and some decoration.

Then we visited the lawn and it was very big with lots of different flowers.
"Mom like flowers very much so this is why garden is full of flowers"he said.

I nodded and we then went on backyard and it have a big swimming pool with some chairs.

Then we went inside a room which was on right side of the backyard entrance and it was a big gym with all kind of latest exercises machine and a punching bag as well which was hanging in the middle.

"This is my favorite place when ever I get angry I come over here or when I wake up in morning I came here to excise then go to have breakfast"he explained. While I give him a little smile and nodded my head in yes.

—————-
1289 words

Hope you all will like the update

Your writer
Aamna