Chapter 5

This chapter is Ashers POV in the charity event.
This chapter will ONLY have his thoughts during that night . No dialogue .

Asher

Saturday ———

When it was time to head to the charity event I wore a black dress shirt and black dress pants. I put on my favorite watch and my favorite cologne . I met my father in our car and we head towards the place.

When we arrived we went inside this beautiful building. Very spacious and fancy.
While we waited to encounter Roman we drank champagne and ate some appetizers the servers were giving . My favorite was the little chocolate muffins.

I looked around and I spotted this girl. She was beautiful holy shit..

I couldn't see her that well but I saw her face. I saw her laughing and she had two deep dimples that appear on her cheeks. God that looks adorable.

I don't know what I'm thinking looking at a girl like this . I really haven't looked at any woman like this since my break up.

I quickly brush off my thoughts and I continue chatting with my  father . Then he stops talking and smiles. I look at what he is looking at and there is Roman and the same girl I saw . Great.

I meet her eyes and god. She has the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. Maybe emerald green? Her black long hair compliments them and makes them pop.

She's wearing this black dress which hugs her curves so perfectly. I can see she has a tatoo on her arm as well and it makes her look so hot.

I sigh .who am I thinking about her like this. I don't even know who she is. Roman greets us and I greet him back . When he calls her " honey" I immediately knew.

Typical. A young girl that's probably 2 times younger than him. A gold digger and nothing but his play thing for sure. You can't judge me I've had past experiences with this.

I know He just lost his wife three years ago and I know he loved her. He wouldn't move on to her this quick . My dad seemed to be very friendly with her. It makes me really uncomfortable.

Then I heard the unexpected. Well shit.
She's going to be staying at our house for a few months until He comes back from business.
This should be fun.

I will teach her a few things .

I heard the name Axel and I saw her smile real big. Pffft. Of course. I bet that Axel guy is banging her too. Just what I needed.

It turns out it's her body guard but I bet there's something going on.

It's so typical of girls like her. What does a young woman see in a old man. And what on earth does a grown ass man see in a young woman? I'm sorry Roman but this is low, even for you.