| 01 |: Plot Twist

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world.

If it happened three times, it is no coincidence.

Everything that happens is the result of a calculated move that leads us to where we are.

.

.

.

(Y/n) sighed wearily as she walked out of her department's building. Her last class of the day had just ended, freeing her from her boring lecturer who'd just drone on and on about what was already shown on his PowerPoint slides instead of actively engaging with his students.

She decided to drop by the bubble tea cafe on campus before making her way home. Getting some glucose pumping through her blood is in order. After getting her usual, (y/n) picked up her bubble tea drink and chose a vacant seat nearby before taking her phone out of her pocket. Her recent obsession, Genshin Impact had updated from 1.6 to 2.0 two days ago and released the long-awaited region, Inazuma. Being the hardcore gamer she is, she completed the entire Archon Quest within a day while her online friends had decided to take things a little bit more slowly this time.

It's so I won't run out of content before the next update, some of them said.

Poking the straw into her drink, (y/n) sipped her bubble tea and opened Genshin Impact; just as she did, she received a new message on Discord from one of her online friends, who goes by the pseudonym Alicemare. She arched an eyebrow and opened the app to read what her friend had sent.

Alicemare: Hey have you completed the world quest Memory of Onigasaki?

The (h/c)-haired woman blinked in surprise.

Alicemare: Hey have you completed the world quest Memory of Onigasaki?

(Username): No... What kind of quest is that

Memory of Onigasaki... Why does the name Onigasaki sound so familiar?

Alicemare: Hey have you completed the world quest Memory of Onigasaki?

(Username): No... What kind of quest is that

Alicemare: OH MY DAYS GO DO IT RIGHT NOW IT'S REALLY EASY

Alicemare: The quest gives you 600 primogems and the NPC involved is a beautiful man 😭🤚 I won't spoil but three certain husbandos will also make an appearance in it~

(Username): Are you sure that this NPC is not a playable character the leakers failed to get their hands on lmao this world quest sounds like a story quest instead

The amount of primogems the world quest rewards the player with despite its low difficulty though... Is Mihoyo finally learning the meaning of the word 'mercy (to the F2P players)'? Since the quest reward was very enticing, (y/n) asked Alicemare how to trigger the world quest, memorised every single detail relayed to her before diving straight into the game.

She completed the Memory of Onigasaki quest within twelve minutes, and she was left feeling impressed. Alicemare wasn't lying about the male NPC involved, whose name is Aikawa Tsukuyomi; he's beautiful and handsome. His crescent moon theme fits the meaning behind the inspiration of his name Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, the moon god in Japanese mythology. She quickly finished the rest of her drink before disposing of her trash in the bin provided.