| 06 |: Raging Bull

"Yuito, have you eaten breakfast yet?"

"Yeah, I have."

"Do you feel like taking a leak?"

"... Why are you asking me that?"

"If you do, make sure to pee in this beaker."

Yuito almost dropped his wooden spear in shock and quickly turned to face his older sister with a baffled look. "What did you just say?"

"Did I stutter?" (y/n) asked, arching an eyebrow. She then thrust the breaker towards his chest, but he just stared at her as if she had lost her mind.

"You're disturbing me. Please leave the dojo and bother your boyfriend Kazuha instead," he said, completely ignoring the beaker to resume training.

"He's not my boyfriend!" she exclaimed, embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you're smitten with one of Kamisato's servants. Honestly, what do you even see in Thoma?"

"I don't like him anymore, okay? So let's just- HEY! Don't try to change the subject, you have to pee in this beaker!"

"Leave me alone already!"

As if on cue, Kazuha appeared by the dojo's entrance. He had been searching for (y/n) since breakfast because he wanted to say goodbye to her properly before he goes on another journey with Tomoaki. When he peered inside the dojo, he was met with the comical sight of (y/n) pinning Yuito to the floor whilst shoving the beaker against his cheek. He stared at the siblings, used to their antics by now and then cleared his throat to catch both of their attention.

"Is this a bad time?" he asked, smiling in amusement.

The (h/c)-haired woman immediately perked up when she saw him. "Kazu, you're here! Please urinate in this beaker too before you leave." Pulling out another beaker from the waistband of her hakama, she rolled it over to him and it soon stopped in front of his feet.

Kazuha's eyes became blank. Did he hear her correctly? "... What?"

"Come on, it's not that hard," she said as she grabbed the waistband of Yuito's shorts. Her younger brother started screaming hysterically when he realised what she was about to do.

After obtaining Yuito's and Kazuha's urine samples (with difficulty), (y/n) retreated to her lab to perform an arsenic urine test. Ever since she found out that Yuuko has been carrying arsenic trioxide on her person, she became paranoid and thought that her maid was trying to make her speedrun her life - but after testing her own urine for the presence of inorganic arsenic, the result turned out to be negative. Now, she just needed to make sure that neither Yuito nor Kazuha are carrying inorganic arsenic in their bodies.

During the test, (y/n) plugged her nostrils with tissues to block out the pungent smell of ammonia.

"Whew, this shit stinks."

The arsenic urine test showed negative results for the presence of inorganic arsenic in both Yuito's and Kazuha's urine samples, making her sigh in relief. After cleaning up in the lab, (y/n) began to make her way back to her room so she can finally get changed into Riku's clothes.

'If it's not us, then who is Yuuko targeting?' she thought, cupping her chin. It couldn't be Aino because she had become a passive figure in the clan after Riku's death, and (y/n) couldn't think of anyone else who might have incurred her maid's wrath. On the way to her room, the servants she passed by gave her odd looks because she had forgotten to remove the tissues plugging her nostrils.

"Nushi-sama," a familiar voice gently called out to her, snapping her out of her thoughts. Stopping in her tracks, she blinked up at her retainer, who was donning a white lab coat over a grey shirt and black trousers. His new look was completed with a black tie, a pair of black leather gloves and oval-shaped glasses.