❝ fifty-two ❞

written chapter again ~
Im so close to 10k AHHHHHHHH

"Daddy, wheres the baby?" Sunoo asked, swinging his and Hyunjin's intertwined hands.

"She's with your mommy" Hyunjin explained, adjusting Haneul in his other arm.

The 2 boys were about to meet their little sister for the first time, and the parents couldn't be more excited.

They knew Sunoo was excited aswell, they were just a bit unsure about Haneul since the 3 year old had been the youngest up to her birth.

Hyunjin pushed open the hospital door with his hip, letting go of Sunoo's hand so he could hold Haneul properly.

The 7 year old immediately rushed over to the hospital bed, where Seungmin was lay, little Sunhee in his arms. Her small eyes were taking in her surroundings, tiny whines escaping her lips occasionally.

"Hi baby" Seungmin greeted, patting the space next to him.

Sunoo climbed up onto the bed, a bright smile on his face as he peaked over at his baby sister.

Hyunjin carried Haneul over not long after, placing the little boy on the other side of Seungmin.

He stood back and watched his boys with a gummy smile, his heart filled with love at the little family he had created with Seungmin.

"This is your baby sister, Sunhee" Seungmin introduced, stroking the babies fluff of brown hair.

"She's cute" Haneul mumbled, placing his hand infront of the babies face.

Sunhee held his thumb with her own tiny hand, a little yawn escaping her mouth.

"She is, isn't she" Seungmin giggled, watching as the two boys stroked their baby sisters hands.

"Does she know us?" Sunoo asked, holding her other hand with his thumb.

"Of course she does, you're her big brothers" Seungmin cooed as the little girl started to close her eyes, her tiny face scrunched up as she fell asleep.

"We need to be quiet now so she can sleep, ok?" Hyunjin said, opening his arms from the side of the bed.

Haneul crawled over to him, wrapping his arms around his neck as Hyunjin lifted him up.

He held the little boy tightly as Haneul rested his head on his daddy's shoulder, feeling sleepy himself.

Seungmin placed Sunhee back into her crib next to the bed, making sure the little hat was secure on her head so she wouldn't get cold.

"Let's let the babies sleep" Seungmin said, noticing that Haneul had also fell asleep in Hyunjin's arms, who was currently sat down on the couch by the window.

Haneul just nodded, cuddling into Seungmin's side while watching his baby sister at the same time.

"So, what do you think of having a sister? Your wish finally came true" Seungmin smiled, stroking the boys brown hair from his eyes.

"I love her, and Sunoo" Haneul said, resting his head on Seungmin's chest as he too fell asleep.

"You're the sweetest big brother, baby" Seungmin replied, holding his eldest son close as the 3 kids all napped.

-

HeyItsHwang

Liked by Squirrelhan, DarkBin and 8 million others HeyItsHwang: It's safe to say Haneul's adapting to the big brother role pretty well

HeyItsHwang: It's safe to say Haneul's adapting to the big brother role pretty well

{ 1,689,218 comments }

SunshineLix: I can't wait for tomorrow 🥰
HeyItsHwang: @SunshineLix Us either!

Staywithskz7: That's so cute!

-

after this morning, I really didn't want to update today

but writing this made me feel a lot better

and i'm sorry if my book isn't the best, i'll try to do what i can to improve both this and the oneshot book