Chapter 10

SONG RECOMMENDATION 👆🏻👆🏻

The next morning I woke up in Tae's chest, we were hugging each other.

"Tae" I whispered in his sleepy face which was such a beautiful sight to me.

"Hmm" he murmured in his deep morning raspy voice, I got the chills.

"It's 12:00 p.m I have to get ready for my nail appointment" I said still hugging him.

"Let's stay for a little bit more please" Wow I felt like making out with him right there on the spot but I contained myself.

"You're lucky you're so hot right now" I whispered to myself but he heard.

"I'M WHAT" his eyes widened.

"Hot" I said blushing

"That's it" he said and kissed me.

So many emotions all piled up I loved that kiss so much it was full of passion and true feelings from Taehyung's side I couldn't resist but kiss him back we started making out and he hovered on top of me, I felt so much heat on my chest, he took his shirt off and so did I, I wanted it, so bad. He started leaving wet kisses from my lips to neck then collar bone. As we were kissing his hands traveled all over my body also taking my bra off admiring me...then...reality hit me.

"TAEHYUNG!" I pushed him off.

"What do you not want to?" his expression saddened.

" GET DRESSED TAE-I IS COMING RIGHT NOW" I panicked looking for my bra and shirt.

"Omg you scared me" he said.

"Can you please put your shirt on" Just then the door opened and there she was holding a bag of ramen mouth open at the sight of me holding a duvet over my bare chest and Taehyung shirtless.

"O-M-G" she said smirking

"YAH EUN TAE-I" I screamed

"Did you two..."

"NO WE DID NOT"

"you so did" she laughed

"Well we were going to but yo-" Tae started but I covered his mouth.

"I'll come back in 5 minutes get dressed" she said.

" Give us 10 please" Tae asked her

"TAEHYUNG STOP" I hit him Tae-i giggled and left.

"Sooo how about we finish what we started?" he said hugging me.

"Tae please I can't have sex with you" I pulled away.

"That wasn't the case earlier" he smirked.

"We will when I actually have feelings for you because I find you hot doesn't mean I like you" I said in a serious tone.

"I'll wait" he said and gave me a smile.

"Now get dressed please" I smiled back.

"Why are you tempted?" he said flexing his muscles.

"TAE!"I was very tempted.

"Fine fine" he said and put his shirt on

After we were both dressed I texted Tae-i and she came back then Taehyung left.

"SOO SPILL IT" she said as soon as the door closed.

"Tae-i I swear nothing happened"

"Nabi you were both half-naked you really want me to believe you?" She raised one of her eyebrows.