Chapter 15

WEDDING DAY

I watched Tae-i as she walked down the aisle hand linked with her brothers tears in my eyes, she truly looked amazing. I could see Jisung at the end of the aisle trying to not cry.

They made their vows to each other their eyes unable to keep tears from streaming down their faces.

"From this moment with the power that is given to me, I pronounce you Husband and Wife you may now kiss your bride"

They both share a passionate kiss and everyone claps for them.

The wedding continued, dancing, chatting,  taking pictures, videos and eating.

"I'm so happy for you, you little brat" I cried while hugging Tae-i tightly.

"Thank you, rat" she sniffles and hugs me back.

We break our hug and I turn to Jisung shaking his hand.

"I hope you guys grow old and ugly together" I say and we all chuckle.

"We will but we'll definitely be prettier than you" Jisung said giggling.

"Sure" I said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin and I arrived home after a long night and went straight to bed out of exhaustion.

"It's going to be a pretty wild night for them" Hyunjin spoke while back hugging me.

"Sure is" we giggled.

"Goodnight baby" he said then placed a kiss on my bare shoulder.

"Goodnight".

HYUNJIN'S POV

I woke up the next morning Nabi still quietly sleeping next to me, I slowly got up not daring to make any noise I headed to the kitchen.

She always cooks for me so I thought I'd do something nice for her too.
I actually was really good at cooking I just never really had the time to do so, I taught myself how to cook since my parents were always out of town that meaning I had to take care of myself.

I opened the cupboard looking for the right breakfast option when I saw a pancake mix 'this looks delicious' I thought to myself before starting to prepare them.

I started plating the pancakes and poured some coffee into two cups.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice and turned my attention to it.

"Hey baby you up?" I gave her a warm smile and gestured for her to sit.

She sat down and I also sat next to her, she looked so surprised.

"Eat" I giggled.

She took a bite of the pancakes and immediately turned to face me.

"What are they bad" I got worried.

"Do you know how in love iam with you right now" she said with her mouth full.

"I'm so much more" I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NABI'S POV

Months went by and today was my one year anniversary with Hyunjin, he insisted on taking me somewhere tonight so I was currently getting ready.

"BABYY ARE YOU READY?" I heard him yell from downstairs.

"COMING" I yelled back running down the stairs while fixing my earring.

"You look beautiful" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you baby so do you" I gave him a warm smile.

We got in the car and drove for a while when suddenly he pulled over.

"What's wrong" I look over at him.

"Wear this" he said handing me a blindfold?

"Familiar right?" He chuckled.

"What are you up to Hwang Hyunjin " I giggled putting the blindfold on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here" he opened the door and held my hand to guide me.

"It feels so familiar where are we?" I asked confused as he removed my blindfold.

It took me a while to adjust my eyes but when I did a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I know right, we both really love this field don't we?" He said looking up at the stary night sky.

"This is were you told me you liked me" I giggled sniffing.

"And this is where I'll also be telling you..."

A/N:VOTE 🙏