fake relationship

FAKE RELATIONSHIP SCENARIOS

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

ONE

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

{ love interest } wanted to make their ex jealous. they wanted their ex to see how much they moved on and how they were way happier without them. { love interest } came up with a 'brilliant' idea. { oc } got a text message, asking to meet up with { oc }. not too much later, the two of them are sitting on { oc's } bed. they were listening as { love interest } rambled on and on about it.

they looked at { oc }, finally getting to the point, "my idea is essentially to fake date. i know that actually dating right now would be hard for me especially since we just broke up. i'm not completely over { insert random character }. plus, i tried to find a real date. it didn't go over well," { love interest } awkwardly rubbed the back of their neck. "what do you say? i want you to be my fake date. we can discuss the terms and conditions about it if you're okay with doing it."

how does { oc } react?

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

TWO

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

{ oc's } family/close friends would not stop asking them if { oc } were in a relationship or not. { oc's} parents/friends didn't understand why they've never had a relationship before or why it's been such a long time. 

{ oc } is planning to go on a  vacation with them soon, and they asked if { oc } planned to bring anyone with them. without thinking about it, { oc } blurted out that you definitely did have someone, saying they were dating { love interest }. now, { oc } are trying to convince and explain to that person why they need them to fake date { oc } for this trip, explaining all of the troubling things { oc } told them when they panicked.

how is { oc } explaining it?

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

THREE

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

{ oc } and { love interest } were assigned an undercover mission. in order to go on it together, they are required to pretend to be a couple as they gather information and gain whatever it is that their boss is after. both { oc } and { love interest } are baffled, almost asking to resign. it was dangerous to potentially let their actual feelings get in the way of the mission. unfortunately, they wouldn't be allowed to pass it to someone else. 

how do they do? what is the mission?

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

FOUR

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

create your own