university au

UNIVERSITY AU

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

ONE

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Credit to: thesadlookonyourface on tumblr

{ oc } were getting extremely overwhelmed during finals week. they were struggling in some of their classes and was beginning to freak out over the oncoming finals. { oc } would start to study any chance they got. { love interest } noticed and was beginning to get worried.

"you need to eat/shower/sleep."

"no, i need to finish studying first."

"no, now," they insisted.

what do you do, how do you respond?

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

TWO

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

college parties are one of the highlights of the young adult experience. yet, { oc } couldn't help but want to go back to their dorm after being forcibly dragged from the safe place. then, they meet { love interest }, who starts to show them how much fun the college experience can be through a series of fun adventures.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

THREE

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

the dorms are absolutely freezing in the middle of winter. with the heart of the coldest season hitting while you are still on campus, { oc } and { love interest } need to find some way to keep warm. it was then that one of them got an idea. it would be a lot easier if they had a combined body heat to keep warm. 

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

FOUR

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

maybe it wasn't a good idea to start a friends-with-benefits relationship with your roommate. how could { oc } resist though? their roommate was super hot, and they were sexually repressed from living in the same space. why not solve those issues at the same time? yet, { oc } didn't think that they would've caught feelings so fast. 

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

FIVE

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

{ oc } and { love interest } knew each other from before high school. they end up at the same college and conveniently roommates. one week, { oc } forgot to do laundry because they were busy doing course work. when they couldn't find a clean shirt, they spotted { love interest's } hoodie. they took it, ignoring the fact it smelled like them. { oc } went off to class, having to ignore the jokes that their friend makes. { oc } gets back, doing laundry before their roommate notices. from then on, { oc } can't help but continue to wear the hoodies. eventually, { love interest } realizes that they are missing some clothes. the door opens as { oc } wears one of their roommates hoodies. 

"so you're the thief!" 

{ oc } didn't realize that { love interest's } class was canceled. 

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

SIX

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

create your own