6

"So Luke told me Natalia asked to sleep with him tonight," Sasha whispered to Molly. 

"No way," the other blonde gasped. "So is he going to?"

"No, he asked to sleep with me again," Sasha grinned.

"Stop that is cute," Molly smiled. "I think Callum is going to sleep with me too."

"Do you think you'll kiss?" The younger girl asked. 

"I won't pull away if he goes for it," Molly shrugged. 

"Has he spoke about Shaughna at all?" Sasha asked hesitantly, making the other blonde frown. 

"Not much other than he still felt a connection with me."

"Just be careful," Sasha hugged the girl tightly as they entered the bedroom. 

"Molly is definitely my best mate in here, but I'm just not sure how trustworthy Callum is considering his head is turning like this after weeks with Shaughna," the blonde played with her hair. "But I guess we'll have to see."

"You look very cuddly," Luke commented as the girl approached the bed they had claimed. 

"Thank you," she beamed as she looked down at the over sized sweat shirt she was wearing with little sweat shorts. She inwardly smirked as she felt Natalia watching her as she got under the covers and leaned into Luke's side.

"Good night everyone," Eva called out sweetly as the lights turned out. 

"How much longer do you think we have in here?" Sasha whispered against Luke's chest. 

"I think we'll recouple tomorrow or the next day," he offered, both of their ears perking at movement in the bed beside them. Sasha propped herself up on his chest, her eyes widening when she saw the outline on the bed Callum and Molly were sharing. 

"Shaughna is going to be heartbroken," Luke shook his head.

"You don't think she would get to know other boys?" she asked as she settled back down.

"Not a chance," he frowned. 

"Thats a bit shit when you have Nas not even kissing Eva because things were left unsaid with Demi, and Callum is over here kissing her in the bed and he's been with Shaughna since day one," Sasha shook her head.

"That make me sad," she pouted. 

"Sasha is truly such a nice girl, like she is sitting her worrying about Shaughna, also worrying about Molly, and she hasn't even met one of the girls," Luke shook his head with a smile.

"Nothing we can do about it is there," he hummed, feeling her nod against his chest. "Wanna give me a kiss?"

Sasha giggled before angling her head up and felt for his face before pulling his lips to meet hers. The two kissed languidly, Luke letting his hand brush up and down the blonde girls thigh. As he pulled it up to drape over her, the girl pulled away. 

"That's enough of that," she giggled breathlessly. She left her leg draped over his before resting her head on his chest and letting her eyes drift shut. 

*

"Good morning everyone," Mike called as they all sat up in bed the next morning. Sasha yawned and kept her head buried in Luke's chest. She could feel him laugh at her before he weaved his fingers through his hair. As he was rubbing her head, practically putting her back to sleep, someone joined them. 

"You missing your bed buddy?"Luke M asked Luke T.

"Yeah mate, haven't really been able to sleep without her," the boy frowned. "I hope the recoupling is tonight."

"Yeah, me too," Luke T grinned and looked back down at the girl who had fallen back asleep on his chest. 

*

"Are you dog or cat people?" Sasha asked the Lukes. 

"Dog," the boys answered. 

"Do you have any at home?" Sasha chewed on the straw of her water bottle. 

They were interrupted by Callum's phone ringing. "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. The boys can choose to stick with their Main Villa partners, or to recouple with one of the Casa Amor girls. If they choose to stick, and head back to the Main Villa where their girl has recoupled, they will be single."

"I'm am absolutely buzzing," Luke M grinned. 

*

The girls stood in front of the fire pit where the girls were waiting for the boys to make their decisions

The girls stood in front of the fire pit where the girls were waiting for the boys to make their decisions. Mike started it off, and no one was surprised when he chose Priscilla. The two went to hop in a van to head back to the main villa. 

Luke T chose to stick with Siannise, and Sasha grinned hugely as he waved goodbye. Nas then chose Eva, everyone knowing that there was a good chance he would walk in and Demi would be single. 

Luke M was next and both Natalia and Sasha had tensed up. "Luke M," Laura grinned at the boy. "You were coupled up with Jess coming into Casa Amor. you now have the chance to stay with Jess, or chose to recouple with one of the girls to my left."

"So, Jess and I were obviously in a friendship couple at the point that we left for Casa Amor. There is a girl that I felt a connection with almost immediately and these past few days have made me pretty excited to see where things could go. So I do want to recouple tonight."

"And who would you like to recouple with?"

"I would like to recouple with, 

Sasha."