1

*

"Boys, welcome to Casa Amor," Laura grinned at the five boys sitting nervously at the fire pit. "Lets introduce you to the girls you'll be spending the next few days with."

Unlike the other lads, Luke M was honestly excited for this. After his situation with Jess had blown up in his face, he was ready to meet some new girls and see if he could find one that he had that spark with. 

"First we have Eva, then Natalia, Priscilla, Molly, Jamie and last but not least, we have Sasha."

"Hi boys," Sasha grinned brightly and waved as the other girls did the same.

"Now you all with be living together for the next few days, competing in competitions, and trying to form connections. Sometime soon, boys, you will be making a decision on whether you want to couple up with one of these gorgeous girls beside me, or return to your partner in the main villa. Good luck to you all, and have fun."

After Laura left, Mike led the charge, coming over to say hello to the girls. Sasha gave him a hug, but knew he wasn't going to be someone she pursued. She had found his behavior during his time at the villa to be not that attractive. 

"Nas!" Sasha yelled as she saw her friend. Nas and her had met through some of her school friends in the past, and she had been ecstatic to see him come into the villa. She had no romantic connection with him, but it was always good to have a friend.

"Sasha girl, aren't you a sight for sore eyes," the boys looked on in confusion as the boy scooped up the shorter blonde and spun her in a circle. "Boys, Sasha's roommate at Leeds Uni is my best mate in London."

"What a small world," Mike commented as he moved on to the other girls. 

"Sasha here are the last two lads, the Lukes."

"Nice to meet you both," Sasha laughed as Luke T tried to decide if he should crouch down to hug her, ending up wrapping her arms around his waist quickly before moving on to Luke M.

"you alright?" The blonde greeted the tattooed boy, wrapping her arms around him for a quick hug and cheek peck. 

"Yeah, just buzzing to be here," Luke grinned down at the girl who blushed and avoided eye contact before heading to the fire pit. "Can I grab you a drink?" His question stopped her in her tracks as she peeked back over her shoulder. 

"That would be lovely," she grinned brightly. "I'll save you a seat!"

"Already grafting?" Luke T laughed at his friend as he made two drinks in the kitchen. 

"Oh 100%, have you seen that girl? She's stunning, and I already vibe with her personality."

"She is a good egg," Nas smiled at Luke, internally approving of him for his friend. 

"So which of you boys is planning to stay loyal," Eva went straight in as soon as everyone had their drinks. 

"Me for sure," Finn nodded, Luke T echoing him.

"Demi and I did have a good thing going, but it was still early days so I'm not against getting to know you girls," Nas grinned widely. 

"Never say never," Callum smirked, no one missing his glances to Molly. 

"And what about you?" Sasha asked the blonde beside her.

"Well I was single so nothing to worry about there," Luke M grinned and settled back into his seat as Sasha nodded.

"What are you girls types then?" Nas asked. 

They went around the circle before landing back on Sasha. "I quite like lighter features usually, tattoos, and love a good smile," she grinned as Nas winked at her. As some of the couples started to disperse, a hand landed on the small of Sasha's back as soon as she stood.

"You want to have a chat?" Luke asked the shorter girl.

"Yeah of course," she grinned and followed him as she led her to a couch. 

"Luke M is just so much fitter in person, like wow," Sasha fanned herself.

"So how ya feeling?" Luke looked at the girl settling into the seat beside him. 

"A little nervous, but mostly excited," she laughed as she put her hair over her shoulder. "How about you?"

"Probably about the same," he grinned at her. 

"Are you nervous?!" Sasha asked. "Why are you nervous?"

"Well I'm sitting here with a stunning girl aren't I?" Luke laughed as Sasha blushed. "No, I mean I haven't had the best luck yet in the villa so I'm definitely excited to get to know you guys."

"So what is your usual type then?" she asked.

"Honestly, I haven't really had a type in the past girls I've been with," he explained. "Like I would rather crack on with a girl and have great banter than go focused on looks alone you know?"

"Oh 100%," she agreed. "If you can't make me laugh its done."

"Do you think you're a funny girl then?" Luke asked cheekily. 

"Oh I know I am babe," she flipped her hair as he laughed. "Nah, I'm mostly a dork but I do laugh at myself a lot."

"I know you briefly mentioned your type, but what kind of personality traits do you like in a guy?"

"Like I said, a good humor is a must. Other than that I just want a man, I don't want a boy. Like be loyal to me and that will earn you more points than anything else," the boy nodded at her as she continued. "And I need someone more mellow, I'm quite a big personality so I need to be grounded a little."

"All sounds like some boxes I could check," he grinned as she pushed at his shoulder with a laugh.

"What about you what kind of personality do you go for?"

"Same as you with the banter and crack. I also tend to go for bubbly girls like I quite like a girl who is very easygoing and loud and just happy to meet new people."

"Luke and I just seemed to be bouncing off each other today," Sasha grinned. "I'm not sure if that was one sided but I'm very excited to get to talk with him more."