♥︎, rio ranger

Aftercare:

if its only a round he leaves you there, changes and goes on w/ bothering to check on you. if its more rounds he just stays next to you and rests or even sleeps while you recover.

he can get kinda lazy with cleaning up

Body part:

tits. he just likes tits. (no context given here)

Cum:

inside, he knows his cum can't impregnate you anyway.

Dirty secret:

he wants to see you dominate him once because sometimes its getting boring to see you get dominated. but he's too shy to ask

Experience:

his only experience is literally porn movies. but with you, he learns and discovers more.

Favorite position:

missionary

Goofy:

he is in fact a virgin and knows shit about sex. so don't expect him to know exactly how to bring you to cum.

Hair:

once again, dolls can't have hair; but if he chould, itd look like this

Intimacy:

he usually walks on you, while changing like its nothing, sometimes ignoring your ironic screams telling him to get the fuck out.

Jack off:

what? you didn't expected him to masturbate? teens get horny sometimes... though hes an adult...

Kink:

he has a lot of them
degradation included

Location:

he likes doing things in a little more private spaces.

Motivation:

whenever you two stay toghether, and suddenly get horny. thats all.

No:

y'know, anything disgusting, thats all his limit.

Oral:

he likes receiving more than giving.

Pace:

he goes slow at first, letting you adjust, then quite rails you and leaves you screaming out in pleasure.

Quickies:

yes hes up to any, whenever you or him get horny, he knows where to find you.

Risks:

hell yeah, based on his cocky personality expect your boyfriend to take any risk in teasing you in public, or even fucking you...

Stamina:

he isnt very trained, expext him to last only 3 rounds. the average is 2 tho.

Toys:

he doesn't have any yet...

yet

Unfair:

teasing you is on of the most fun and interesting part of having sex with you, he thinks.

Volume:

he can sometimes be kinda loud, orther times be quiet as fuck. leaving out only some small groans.

oh yeah btw but by "kinda loud" i mean him calling you a whore, telling you how dumb you are and shit.

Weird fact:

he wears a skirt because it hides his boners better.

also he likes being calle "good boy" or any short praises because hes a whore for validation.

its not that weird anyway but ok have a wholesome headcannon you horny fucks <3/pos

Yearning:

yeahh expect him to randomly come to you and ask you to sex.

and you to oblige, its rio anyway. who chould refuse a pretty boy like him??

X-Ray:

6 inches (pumps, play with his balls—)

Zzz:

he sometimes falls asleep after you, but when he sleeps before you is the best. you play with his hair, cuddle and feel him yearing for touch like a cat.