♥︎, sou hiyori

Aftercare:

He often leaves you there, or either you're too exhausted so you just fall sleep and he needs to clean up.

Body part:

He likes your clit, because he often teases you by rubbing it slowly or rubbing it very fast then suddenly stopping.

Cum:

He cums inside of you mostly of the time, sometimes he didn't really feel like it so it pulls out.

Dirty secret:

He has plenty, one of them is that he is pretty submitive when you ride him, and likes it when you are dominating him.

Experience:

He has,,, a lot of experience,,, for some reason???

Favorite position:

Probably when you face him and your wrists are tyied to your back, or when you ride him.

Goofy:

He likes the dark atmosphere

Hair:

dolls cant have body hair
but if he chould itd look like this

dolls cant have body hairbut if he chould itd look like this

Intimacy:

Neah, he doesn't mind taking a shower with you sometimes.

Jack off:

He does it when he's foreplaying or watching you tied up, or even watching you doing it too??

Kink:
He likes teasing you, bitting, leaving marks, choking, dirty talking and pulling your hair, hurting you in a sexual way is ok for both of you.

Location:

Anywhere, he likes risking getting caught.

Motivation:

He doesn't really have a motivation, if he gets horny he just comes to you.

No:

No disgusting fetishes, you horny bastard

Oral:

He likes receiving them, mostly when you two have sex you're most likely to both get and recieve

Pace:

When you had sex for your first time the went slow, but now he only lets you adjust then slams into you with full force.
Quickies:

Risks:

Taking the risk is a big turn on, he really liked when you get almost caught.

Stamina:

He lasts 4-5 times, he doesn't really have mercy but if you're too tired he'll stop

Toys:

He has a lot of them,,, a lot,,,

Unfair:

Teasing is like, his thing, not letting you cum, teasing your slit as hes about to enter, and plenty more.

Volume:

He's usually quiet, except when you dom him, he's a moaning mess

Weird fact:

Dunno,,, he's actually a switch

Yearning:

Yes,,,, 😳

X-Ray:

7 inches, he, alice, keiji and q-taro have the biggest pp

Zzz:

He often sleeps next to you cuddling like a cat <3 (midori catboy confirmed by midori itself/me????🤨🤨🤨)