Chapter 2

Ava's perspective

"Ugh, what is this paper?, paper in a cookie? I almost swallowed it, gosh."
 I took a tissue and wiped my face.

 I took another cookie and broke it in half that when I found another paper inside that read:" you will have a wonderful day." I hope so too.

"So that's why they are called fortune cookies, oh shoot I'm gonna be late if I stay here longer," I took my order to the counter got it packed and was on my way to university.

"walking is nice, I love it, By the way are fortune cookies really true? If they are then I'll probably have a wonderful day-
 I was walking with my headphones on when I got cut off by something midway.......

.. wall,

 "ouch that hurts" my head gave a high five to the wall- "wonderful day ,my foot"

 I continued my way to the university I honestly didn't loved going there, I was a loner without friends and it felt like as if I'm invisible to everyone there or may be its that nobody care.

 Today is the last day as because after that there will be vacation's, and that is my motivation for coming here today.

" Today's classes sure were very exhausting, I'm glad they are over "
 I said to myself as I took a seat on bench, while taking a sip from a soda that I got from the vending machine.

"A cold soda after dealing with math's class is the best " not only the subjects are boring but always kind of hated school, I wanted to home schooled but my mom wanted me to be social. She does worry a lot, but what she didn't knew was that I was bullied I was bullied by my class mates. My mom never knew about nor did I ever told her anything I didn't wanted my mom to worry more further. It was always a secret.
"why am I remembering all of this sight now? Forget it, there's no point. "hmm, I'll just go home, I don't think I have much energy left"

 maybe that was an excuse to go home and rest instead of biding Goodbye to friends, or hanging out with them just like other.

Authors' Perspective:

Feeling really down, and reminded of such memories that she wished to forget was now stuck in her mind She got up and started walking to the exit She was walking really fast that she accidently bumped into someone, which made all of things fall on the ground. She immediately started to pick her things up in anger ready to scream at the stranger, who was also helping her pick her stuff

 Ava: "Shoot ! what the hell, are you blind?"

 Stranger: "im so sorry, I-"

The moment their eyes met, The atmosphere changed. For what they did not knew was what the future holds.